Maruti Suzuki has launched its new flagship MPV, the Invicto, in India on 5 July 2023. The Invicto is a premium and spacious seven-seater or eight-seater vehicle that offers a host of features, a powerful hybrid engine, and a stylish design. The Invicto is available in three variants: Zeta Plus 7Str, Zeta Plus 8Str, and Alpha Plus 7Str. In this article, we will focus on the base model of the 2023 Maruti Suzuki Invicto, which is the Zeta Plus 7Str variant.
2023 Maruti Suzuki Invicto base Model Features and Specifications
Here are some of the key aspects of the 2023 Maruti Invicto base model that you should know:
Base Model Name:
The base model of the Invicto is called the Zeta Plus 7 Str, which means it has seven seats and a plus sign indicating some additional features over the standard Zeta variant.
The Invicto is powered by a 2.0-litre petrol engine paired with an electric motor. The petrol engine produces 172bhp and 188Nm of torque, while the electric motor generates 11bhp and 206Nm of torque. The combined output of the hybrid system is 183bhp and 394Nm of torque. The engine is mated to an e-CVT transmission that can operate in three modes: pure electric, petrol, and hybrid.
The Invicto has a claimed fuel efficiency of 23.24 kmpl, which is impressive for a large MPV. The hybrid system also reduces CO2 emissions and enhances performance.
The 2023 Maruti Suzuki Invicto base model offers a spacious and comfortable cabin with captain seats for the second row, a panoramic sunroof, and a 360-degree camera. The dashboard features a 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, ventilated and powered front seats, automatic climate control, and copper inserts on the centre console and door pads. The boot space of the Invicto is 239 litres, which can be expanded by folding the third row seats.
The Invicto has a sleek and modern exterior design with signature elements like the NEXTre’ LED headlamps, LED tail lamps, and the NEXWave grille with urbane chrome accents. The MPV also gets new dual-tone alloy wheels, redesigned front and rear bumpers, and a shark-fin antenna. The Invicto has a length of 4755mm, a width of 1850mm, and a height of 1795mm. The wheelbase of the Invicto is 2850mm, which ensures ample legroom for all passengers.
The Invicto base model is available in four colors: NEXA Blue (Celestial), Pearl White (Lunar), Granite Grey (Meteor), and Caffeine Brown (Cosmic).
New 2023 Maruti Suzuki Invicto comes with six airbags, ABS with EBD and traction control, hill hold assist, reverse parking sensors, rear view camera, ISOFIX child seat anchors, speed alert system, seat belt reminder, and immobilizer. The MPV also has an in-built Suzuki Connect system that provides remote operations, vehicle tracking, safety alerts, and smartwatch connectivity.
The average waiting period for the 2023 Maruti Suzuki Invicto is 26-62 weeks depending on the color and availability. You can contact your nearest authorized dealer for more details.
Ex-showroom Price and On Road Price of Base model:
The ex-showroom price of the 2023 Maruti Suzuki Invicto base model in Delhi as of August 2023 is Rs. 24.79 Lakh. The on road price of the same variant in Delhi as of August 2023 is Rs. 28.16 Lakh, which includes RTO charges, insurance charges, handling charges, and other taxes.
Here is a table summarizing the engine, mileage, waiting period, ex-showroom price and on road price of the Invicto base model only in Delhi as of August 2023:
|Engine||Mileage||Waiting Period||Ex-showroom Price||On Road Price|
|Petrol + Electric Hybrid||23.24 kmpl||26-62 weeks||Rs. 24.79 Lakh||Rs. 28.16 Lakh|
The 2023 Maruti Invicto base model is a great option for those who are looking for a premium and spacious MPV with a hybrid engine, a host of features, and a stylish design. The Invicto base model offers a good value for money proposition and competes with the likes of Hyundai Alcazar, Toyota Innova Hycross, Tata Safari, Mahindra XUV700, and Kia Carens in the Indian market.
Many People Read This: 2023 Toyota Vellfire Base Model Features & Price in India
Here are some frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the 2023 Maruti Invicto base model:
- Q: How many seats does the Invicto base model have?
- A: New Invicto base model has seven seats with captain seats for the second row.
- Q: What is the difference between the Zeta Plus and the Alpha Plus variants of the Invicto?
- A: The Zeta Plus is the base variant of the Invicto, while the Alpha Plus is the top variant. The Alpha Plus variant offers some additional features over the Zeta Plus variant, such as leather upholstery, ambient lighting, wireless charging, head-up display, blind spot monitor, lane keep assist, adaptive cruise control, and a premium sound system.
- Q: Can the Invicto run on pure electric mode?
- A: Yes, the Invicto can run on pure electric mode for low speed cruising, using the energy stored in the battery pack. The electric motor can provide immediate acceleration and a silent drive.
- Q: What is the warranty period and service interval of the Invicto?
- A: The Invicto comes with a standard warranty of two years or 40,000 km, whichever is earlier. The service interval of the Invicto is 10,000 km or one year, whichever is earlier.
- Q: How can I book a test drive or buy the Invicto?
- A: You can book a test drive or buy the Invicto by visiting your nearest authorized NEXA showroom.