Mahindra, a renowned player in the automotive industry, is gearing up for the launch of the highly anticipated Bolero Neo Plus. This upcoming model represents a significant facelift of the TUV300 Plus, promising a host of enhancements to captivate the compact SUV market. Here are the top five Major updates that automotive enthusiasts can expect from the Mahindra Bolero Neo Plus 9 Seater Model.
Follow Us on Google News
1. Striking New Design and Styling
The Bolero Neo Plus 9 Seater Model will emerge with a refreshed design and styling, radiating a modern and premium aura in contrast to its predecessor, the TUV300 Plus. The front fascia will sport a new grille, bumper, headlamps, and fog lamps, imparting a more aggressive and robust appearance. The side profile won’t be left untouched, as it receives updates such as new alloy wheels, body cladding, and roof rails. At the rear, the Bolero Neo Plus 9 Seater Model will elongate its structure to accommodate extra seats and Boot, accompanied by a revamped taillamp cluster and bumper. This model’s overall dimensions will surpass those of the Bolero Neo, ensuring ample space for passengers and luggage.
2. Versatile Seating Options
Unlike its predecessor, which offered only a 9-seater layout, the Bolero Neo Plus 9 Seater Model will cater to a wider audience with both 7- and 9-seater configurations. The 7-seater variant will feature a conventional 2+3+2 formation, while the 9-seater version will boast a 2+3+4 setup, including two additional jump seats in the third row. These seats will be adorned with premium fabric, offering excellent comfort and support for long journeys. Thanks to its increased dimensions in length and height, the Bolero Neo Plus 9 Seater Model will deliver generous headroom, legroom, and shoulder room for all occupants.
3. Advanced Features and Technology
Mahindra has equipped the Bolero Neo Plus 9 Seater Model with a plethora of modern features and technology to enhance convenience, comfort, safety, and entertainment. Notable offerings include:
- A 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system featuring Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, navigation, voice commands, and a six-speaker audio system.
- A multi-function steering wheel equipped with audio and cruise control buttons.
- A digital instrument cluster complete with a multi-information display.
- Automatic climate control featuring rear AC vents.
- Power windows, central locking, keyless entry, and push-button start.
- LED daytime running lights, static bending headlamps, rear wiper, rear defogger, and electrically adjustable outside rearview mirrors.
- Advanced safety features such as ABS with EBD, dual airbags, corner braking control, reverse parking sensors, a reverse camera, ISOFIX child seat anchors, and multi-terrain technology.
4. Enhanced Engine and Performance
Under the hood, the Bolero Neo Plus 9 Seater Model will be powered by the same 1.5-litre mHawk diesel engine found in the Bolero Neo. However, this engine will undergo tuning to produce more power and torque than its predecessor. Expect it to generate 100bhp of power and 260Nm of torque, an increase of 20bhp and 20Nm compared to the Bolero Neo. This robust engine will be paired with a 5-speed manual gearbox, accompanied by micro-hybrid technology and an eco mode for improved fuel efficiency. Additionally, the Bolero Neo Plus will feature a body-on-frame construction and a third-generation Scorpio chassis, promising enhanced stability and durability.
5. Competitive Pricing and Variant Options
The Mahindra Bolero Neo Plus 9 Seater Model expect to launch in India in October 2023, with an expected price range of Rs. 10.00 – 12.00 Lakh. Prospective buyers will have three variants to choose from: N8, N10, and N10 (O).
- The N8 variant, serving as the base model, will come equipped with essential features such as sporty headlamps, powerful HVAC, micro-hybrid technology, eco mode, tilt steering, music system, Italian interiors, ABS with EBD, dual airbags, and more, all priced at Rs. 10.00 Lakh.
- The N10 variant, positioned as the mid-range offering, will include additional features like static bending headlamps, DRLs, alloy wheels, a touchscreen infotainment system, premium fabric, and more, priced at Rs. 11.36 Lakh.
- The top-tier N10 (O) variant will boast exclusive features such as multi-terrain technology, allowing drivers to select from three distinct driving modes: Normal (for regular roads), Rough (for challenging terrains), and Rocky (for rugged terrains), priced at Rs. 12.14 Lakh.
Competing in the Compact SUV Segment
The Bolero Neo Plus 9 Seater Model is set to compete with other compact SUVs in its class, including the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, Maruti XL6, Kia Carens, and more. With its striking new design, spacious interiors, feature-rich cabin, powerful engine, and competitive pricing, the Bolero Neo Plus is to become a compelling contender in the compact SUV segment. This model caters to those seeking a rugged, dependable, and versatile SUV capable of conquering various terrains and challenges. It also carries forward the esteemed legacy of the Bolero brand, renowned for its popularity and trustworthiness in the Indian market.
Also Read this: