Adani Green Energy Ltd (ADANIGREEN.NS) is one of the leading renewable energy companies in India, with a portfolio of solar and wind power projects across the country. The company is part of the Adani Group, a conglomerate with interests in infrastructure, mining, ports, airports, and other sectors. In this blog post, we will look at some of the key events and trends that have influenced the Adani Green share price history and what lies ahead for the company.
The Adani Green share price has been on a roller coaster ride in the past year, reaching new highs and lows amid various factors affecting the market sentiment.
Here is a brief timeline of some of the major events and milestones that have impacted the Adani Green share price history in the past year:
Adani Green share price hit a 52-week low of Rs 439.1 on April 27, 2023, as the second wave of COVID-19 pandemic hit India hard and caused lockdowns and disruptions in economic activity. The company also reported a net loss of Rs 97.44 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2023, compared to a net profit of Rs 55.64 crore in the same quarter a year ago.
Adani Green share price bounced back from the low and gained over 100% in May 2023, as the company announced several positive developments. On April 6, 2021, the company said it had commissioned a 50 MW wind generation project in Gujarat. Also On April 18, 2021, the company said it had signed a share purchase agreement with SB Energy India to acquire its 5 GW renewable energy portfolio for $3.5 billion. On April 31, 2023, the company said it had raised $750 million through a green bond issuance.
Adani Green share price reached a 52-week high of Rs 2572 on June 7, 2022, as the company continued to benefit from its growth prospects and favorable market conditions. The company also reported a net profit of Rs 104 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2022, compared to a net loss of Rs 97.44 crore in the previous quarter. However, the share price soon faced a steep correction after reports emerged that some foreign funds holding Adani Group stocks had their accounts frozen by the National Securities Depository Ltd (NSDL) due to non-compliance with certain rules. The company denied any wrongdoing and said it had not received any communication from NSDL or any other regulatory authority on this matter. The share price recovered partially after NSDL clarified that only three out of six funds had their accounts frozen and that too for unrelated reasons.
Adani Green share price remained volatile in this period, as the company faced various challenges and opportunities. On July 12, 2022, the company said it had completed the acquisition of SB Energy India’s renewable energy portfolio. Also On August 10, 2022, the company said it had commissioned a 150 MW solar power project in Kutchh district of Gujarat. On September 7, 2022, the company announced that its subsidiary Adani Solar Energy Kutchh Two Ltd had received a letter of award from Torrent Power Ltd for setting up a 150 MW solar power project in Gujarat.
Many People Read This : Adani Enterprises Share Price History (1998-2023)
People Also Read This : ICICI Bank Share Price History
As of June 23, 2023, Adani Green share price was Rs 954.85, down by Rs -15 (-1.54%) from its previous close of Rs 974.85. The share price has declined by -62.65% from its 52-week high of Rs 2572 and increased by +118.67% from its 52-week low of Rs 439.1. The company has a market capitalization of Rs 1544194000000 and a P/E ratio of
The Adani Green share price outlook depends on various factors such as:
- The growth and profitability of its renewable energy projects
- The demand and supply dynamics of the power sector
- The regulatory and policy environment for the renewable energy industry
- The competitive landscape and the entry of new players
- The global and domestic macroeconomic conditions and market sentiment
- The performance and reputation of the Adani Group and its other businesses
Some of the potential risks and challenges that could affect the Adani Green share price outlook are:
- The uncertainty and volatility in the global and domestic markets due to the COVID-19 pandemic and its variants
- The environmental, social, and governance (ESG) concerns and controversies surrounding the Adani Group and its projects
- The legal and regulatory hurdles and disputes that the company may face in its operations and expansion plans
- The operational and financial risks associated with the integration and execution of its acquired assets and projects
- The technological and operational disruptions and failures that may affect its power generation and transmission
Some of the potential opportunities and catalysts that could boost the Adani Green share price outlook are:
- The increasing focus and support for renewable energy sources as a clean and sustainable alternative to fossil fuels
- The growing demand for power in India and other emerging markets, especially from rural and industrial consumers
- The competitive advantage and scale of the company as one of the largest renewable energy players in the world
- The innovation and diversification of the company’s product portfolio and service offerings
- The strategic partnerships and collaborations that the company may forge with other stakeholders in the renewable energy value chain
Sure, I can do that. Here is a possible table with year wise growth and lows and highs of Adani Green share price:
|Year||Growth (%)||Low (Rs)||High (Rs)|
Adani Green share price history has been a roller coaster ride in the past year, reflecting the highs and lows of the renewable energy industry. The company has shown strong growth potential and resilience amid various challenges and opportunities. However, the company also faces significant risks and uncertainties that could affect its future performance and valuation. Therefore, investors should exercise caution and due diligence before investing in Adani Green shares.