Bajaj Auto Share Price History: Bajaj-Auto is a leading two-wheeler manufacturer in India and is known for its popular models like Pulsar, Discover, and Platina.
- Bajaj Auto was listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE) on May 26, 2008.
- The IPO price of Bajaj Auto was set at Rs. 275 per share.
- Bajaj Auto’s share price hit an all-time high of Rs. 4,096.70 on September 1, 2020.
- Bajaj Auto’s share price hit an all-time low of Rs. 138.75 on February 26, 2009.
- From 2008 to 2017, Bajaj Auto’s share price grew by over 600%, driven by strong sales and profits.
- In 2018, Bajaj Auto’s share price experienced a dip due to weaker sales in the domestic market, as well as increased competition from other two-wheeler manufacturers.
- In 2019, Bajaj Auto’s share price rebounded, with the company reporting strong sales growth in the international market.
- In 2020, Bajaj Auto’s share price continued to perform well, despite the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Bajaj Auto’s share price was also positively impacted by the company’s strong financial performance, with the company reporting net profit growth of 12.1% in Q2 2020.
- In 2021, Bajaj Auto’s share price experienced a slight dip due to a second wave of COVID-19 in India.
- Despite the dip, Bajaj Auto’s share price has remained relatively stable in 2021, with the company continuing to report strong sales growth in both the domestic and international markets.
Also Read : TVS Motors Share Price History
Also Read : Top 5 Beautiful Lookin Fastest SUV in India 2023
- Bajaj Auto’s market capitalization reached a record high of over Rs. 1 lakh crore in 2020.
- In recent years, Bajaj Auto has expanded its presence in international markets, with a focus on Southeast Asia, Latin America, and Africa.
- Bajaj Auto’s strong financial performance has enabled the company to pay dividends to its shareholders on a regular basis.
- Bajaj Auto’s share price has been impacted by fluctuations in the Indian rupee exchange rate, as the company imports a significant portion of its raw materials.
- Bajaj Auto has faced criticism over its labor practices in the past, with some labor unions alleging that the company has engaged in anti-union activities.
- Bajaj Auto has received a number of awards and accolades for its products and business practices, including the National Award for Excellence in Corporate Governance and the CNBC TV18 Overdrive Award for Manufacturer of the Year.
- Bajaj Auto’s share price has been relatively stable in recent years, with the company’s strong fundamentals and growth prospects helping to support investor confidence.
- Bajaj Auto is a constituent of several key stock market indices in India, including the BSE Sensex and NSE Nifty.
- Bajaj Auto has a strong brand reputation in the Indian two-wheeler market, with its Pulsar and Platina models among the best-selling motorcycles in the country.
- Bajaj Auto has been actively involved in corporate social responsibility initiatives, focusing on areas like education, healthcare, and environmental conservation.
Bajaj Auto Competitors
- Bajaj Auto has faced intense competition in the Indian two-wheeler market, particularly from other major players like Hero MotoCorp and TVS Motor Company.
- Bajaj Auto has a diversified product portfolio, including motorcycles, scooters, and three-wheelers, which helps to mitigate risks associated with fluctuations in demand for specific product categories.
Bajaj Auto Partnership
- Bajaj Auto has established strategic partnerships with a number of global players, including KTM, Triumph, and Kawasaki, to enhance its product offerings and expand its international reach.
- Bajaj has a strong dealer network across India, with over 3,500 dealerships in the country, which helps to drive sales and enhance brand visibility.
- Bajaj has invested heavily in digital initiatives in recent years, including e-commerce platforms, mobile apps, and online customer service portals, to enhance the customer experience and streamline business processes.
- Bajaj Auto’s share price is also impacted by changes in government regulations related to the auto industry, including emissions standards, safety regulations, and tax policies.
- Bajaj has a strong balance sheet, with low debt levels and healthy cash reserves, which enables the company to pursue growth opportunities and weather economic downturns.
- Bajaj Auto’s management team is led by Rahul Bajaj, a respected business leader in India who has been instrumental in shaping the company’s growth and strategy over the years.
- Bajaj Auto has a strong track record of product innovation, with a focus on developing new technologies and designs that appeal to consumers across different segments.
- Bajaj Auto has faced criticism over its safety record in the past, with some experts calling for the company to improve the quality of its products and address safety concerns.
Bajaj Auto has a strong track record of growth and profitability, and its share price history reflects this. While there have been ups and downs over the years, the overall trend has been positive, with Bajaj Auto’s share price growing by over 600% since its IPO in 2008. With the company’s continued focus on innovation, quality, and customer satisfaction, it is likely that Bajaj Auto will continue to be a strong performer in the Indian two-wheeler market in the years to come.