Consider purchasing a used automobile if you’re seeking for a dependable and economical vehicle that matches your budget. In this blog post, we will help you find the best second hand cars under 6 lakh in India. We will mention some of the possible cars to buy in this price range with the help of table and bullet points.
Used cars provide lesser depreciation, insurance, registration, and variety. To prevent a lemon, purchasing a used automobile needs knowledge and prudence. We will also provide you suggestions and tools to make Car purchase easy.
What to Look for in a Second Hand Car?
Before shopping for used automobiles, know what you want and can afford. Consider these while buying a used car:
- Budget: It reduces your options. You must determine your budget for a used car, including maintenance and repairs. Consider financing and interest rates.
- Purpose: Consider why and what sort of cars you need. For regular commuting, you may prefer a fuel-efficient, small cars. You may desire a spacious car for family trips. A sturdy, powerful cars is ideal for adventure vacations.
- Condition: Before purchasing a car, inspect it. Look for damage, corrosion, leaks, dents, scratches, etc. Check the engine, gearbox, brakes, tyres, batteries, lights, etc. The car’s service history and maintenance documents can verify performance and mileage.
- Documents: You need to verify the documents of the car before buying it. You need to check the registration certificate (RC), insurance policy, pollution under control (PUC) certificate, tax receipt, etc. You also need to check the ownership history and transfer details of the car. You can also use online tools such as Droom History or CarDekho TrustMark to get a detailed report of the car’s history.
Best Second Hand Cars Under 6 Lakh in India
Here are some of the best second hand cars under 6 lakh in India:
|Maruti Suzuki||Swift||Rs. 4 – 6 lakh||– One of the most popular hatchbacks in India|
– Spacious cabin and boot space
– Fuel-efficient and peppy engine
– Good resale value
|Hyundai||Grand i10 Nios||Rs. 5 – 6 lakh||– Stylish and premium design|
– Feature-rich and comfortable interior
– Smooth and refined engine
– Good safety features
|Tata||Punch||Rs. 6 lakh||– The latest compact SUV from Tata|
– Rugged and attractive look
– Spacious and practical cabin
– Powerful and efficient engine
|Tata||Tiago||Rs. 4 – 6 lakh||– A value-for-money hatchback from Tata|
– Solid build quality and safety features
– Smart and spacious interior
– Smooth and responsive engine
|Maruti Suzuki||Wagon R||Rs. 4 – 6 lakh||– A tall-boy hatchback with ample space|
– Easy to drive and park
– Fuel-efficient and reliable engine
– Low maintenance cost
|Nissan||Magnite||Rs. 6 lakh||– A sub-compact SUV with a bold design|
– Spacious and feature-loaded cabin
– Turbo-petrol engine with good performance
– Competitive pricing
Many People Read This : Best Mileage Car in India 2023 – High Fuel Efficiency
Some other second hand cars under 6 lakh that you can consider are:
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco
- Renault Kwid
- Ford EcoSport
- Volkswagen Polo
- Honda City
- Hyundai Verna
Also Read This : Highest Mileage CNG Cars Under 10 Lakhs Rs
Tips for Buying a Second Hand Car
Here are some tips for buying a second hand car:
- Do your homework: Research online about the different models, prices, features, reviews, etc. of the second hand cars that interest you. Compare different options and shortlist the ones that suit your budget and needs.
- Inspect the car: Visit the seller and inspect the car thoroughly. Check the exterior, interior, engine, tires, etc. of the car. Look for any signs of damage, wear and tear, repairs, etc. Test drive the car and check its performance, handling, braking, etc.
- Negotiate the price: After inspecting the car, negotiate the price with the seller. Do not hesitate to ask for a discount or a better deal. You can also use online tools such as CarDekho Valuation or Spinny Valuation to get an estimate of the fair market value of the car.
- Verify the documents: Check the documents of the car and verify their authenticity. Make sure that the car is not stolen, involved in any accident, or has any pending dues. Transfer the ownership and insurance of the car in your name and get a receipt of the payment.
Buying a second hand car can be a smart and economical decision if you do it right. You can get a good car that meets your needs and fits your budget. However, you need to be careful and cautious while buying a second hand car. You need to do your research, inspect the car, negotiate the price and verify the documents before buying it.
Many People Read This : New Mahindra XUV300 Facelift Exterior Look With Stunning Photos