A compact SUV called the Tata Punch EV is scheduled to debut in India in 2024. It is the Tata Punch’s electric variant, which debuted in 2021. The Nexon EV, Harrier EV, and Curvv EV are Tata Motors’ first three electric SUVs. The Punch EV will be their fourth.
New Tata Punch EV Exterior Looks
All-New Punch EV will have a similar look to the Punch with a few modifications to make it stand out as an electric vehicle. An integrated spoiler with a high-mounted stop signal, split headlamps, fog lights, a blanked-off grille, LED tail lights, dual-tone alloy wheels, and a rear wiper and washer are among the features of the Punch EV. Additionally, the Punch EV will have blue labels and accents to emphasise its eco-friendliness.
With certain improvements and enhancements, the New Tata Punch EV’s interior will resemble that of the Nexon EV. A flat-bottom steering wheel, automated climate control, cruise control, an electric parking brake, a huge touchscreen infotainment system, a digital instrument cluster, and iRA connected car technologies will all be included with the Punch EV. Additionally, the Punch EV will provide five passengers with a roomy cabin with plenty of headroom and legroom.
- Depending on the model chosen, the Punch EV price is anticipated to vary from Rs. 9.50 Lakh to Rs. 12.50 Lakh.
- Four different models of the Punch EV are most likely to be offered: the XE, XT, ZX, and ZX Plus Tech Lux.
- Similar to the Tiago EV, the Punch EV might offer two alternative battery pack configurations.
- On a single charge, the Punch EV should have a range of about 300km.
- The Tata Tiago EV and the Citroen eC3 will be competitors of the Punch EV.
|Expected Launch Date
|Price in India
|Rs. 9.50 – 12.50 Lakh
Also Read This: