Mahindra, one of the leading automakers in India, is gearing up to launch its first electric SUV, the eKUV100, in the country. Upcoming Mahindra eKUV100 is based on the KUV100 NXT, a compact SUV that offers a spacious cabin, a peppy engine, and a sporty design. The eKUV100 will be powered by an electric motor and a battery pack that will offer a decent range and performance. The eKUV100 will also come with some smart features and connected car technology that will enhance the driving experience and convenience.
Upcoming Mahindra eKUV100 Exterior Looks
The Upcoming Mahindra eKUV100 will retain the same design language as the KUV100 NXT, with some minor changes to differentiate it from its petrol counterpart. The eKUV100 will feature a closed grille with a blue accent, a revised bumper with LED DRLs, and a charging port on the front fender. The side profile will have black cladding, roof rails, and alloy wheels. The rear end will have LED tail lamps, a roof spoiler, and an eKUV100 badge. The eKUV100 will be available in six colours: White, Silver, Grey, Red, Orange, and Black.
Upcoming Mahindra eKUV100 Interior Features
The Upcoming Mahindra eKUV100 will have a spacious and comfortable cabin that can accommodate five passengers. The dashboard will have a dual-tone theme with silver accents. The centre console will house a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with navigation, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, and Mahindra’s Blue Sense app. The app will allow the user to control various functions of the car such as cabin pre-cooling, location tracking, remote diagnostics, and driver pattern monitoring. The eKUV100 will also have a digital instrument cluster, steering-mounted controls, power windows, central locking, and dual airbags.
Also Read This; Google’s 25th Birthday: How the Search Giant Changed the World
- The eKUV100 was first showcased at the Auto Expo 2020 and is expected to be launched in late 2024.
- The eKUV100 will have a 15.9 kWh liquid-cooled battery pack that can reportedly go 147 kilometres on a single charge.
- The eKUV100 will have a 40 kW electric motor that will generate 54 PS of power and 120 Nm of torque.
- The eKUV100 will have both standard and fast-charging options. A fast charger can charge the battery up to 80 percent in 55 minutes, while a regular charger will take around six hours for a full charge.
- The eKUV100 will be priced around Rs 8.25 lakh (ex-showroom), making it one of the most affordable electric SUVs in India.
Expected Launch Date and Price in India
|Rs 8.25 lakh (ex-showroom)
Many People Read This; Bye Bye Creta and Seltos, This is Very Hot SUV From Skoda, Upcoming Kamiq