Tata Motors, one of the leading automakers in India, is gearing up to launch its flagship electric SUV, the Harrier EV, in 2024. The Harrier EV will be based on Tata’s Gen 2 EV architecture, which is an improvement over the Gen 1 platform used in the Nexon EV. The Harrier EV will compete with other electric SUVs in the market, such as the Mahindra XUV700-based XUV.e8 and the Hyundai Kona Electric. Here are details of New Harrier EV Exterior and Interior Features.
New Harrier EV Exterior Looks
The Harrier EV will have a distinctive design that will set it apart from the ICE (internal combustion engine) version of the Harrier. The Harrier EV will feature a new blanked-off grille, a faux skid plate, a new bumper and triangular-shaped headlamp cluster at the front. The rear profile will sport new LED tail-lamps, Harrier EV lettering, a new bumper with skid plate and an LED light bar running across the boot lid. The electric SUV will also sit on dual-tone alloy wheels.
New Harrier EV Interior Features
New Harrier EV will offer a premium and spacious cabin with several features and updates. The Harrier EV will come with a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a fully-digital instrument cluster, dual tone upholstery and a redesigned centre console. The Harrier EV will also have advanced safety features, such as ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System) and a 360-degree camera.
- Tata Motors has confirmed that it will launch four new electric SUVs by Q1 of 2024, including the Harrier EV, the Punch EV and the Curvv EV.
- The Harrier EV will be built on Tata’s Gen 2 EV architecture, which will offer better performance and range than the Gen 1 platform used in the Nexon EV.
- The Harrier EV will have a battery pack of around 60 kWh to 80 kWh, which will provide a maximum range of about 500 kilometres.
- The Harrier EV will have a power output of around 200 PS and a torque output of around 400 Nm.
- The Harrier EV will draw design inspiration from Tata’s Curvv concept, which will also influence the upcoming Harrier and Safari facelifts.
|Expected Launch Date
|Expected Price in India
|Q1 of 2024
|Rs. 20 lakh to Rs. 25 lakh
Also Read this: