Guardians of the Galaxy is a popular superhero team in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Here are the key things we know so far about the upcoming third movie.
- 1 Cast & Directors
- 2 Guardians of the Galaxy Part 3 Release Date in India
- 3 Total Budget
- 4 Guardians of the Galaxy Total Worldwide & India Collection
- 5 Total Worldwide Collection
- 6 Guardians of the Galaxy part 3 imdb rating
Cast & Directors
- James Gunn, the writer and director of the first two movies, is back for the third one.
- The movie will focus on Rocket and explore his backstory and relationships with the other Guardians.
- The rest of the Guardians from the previous movies will also be returning.
- There will be a new villain, with rumors suggesting it might be Adam Warlock.
- The movie will have a great soundtrack like the previous movies.
- This will be the last movie with this group of Guardians, but they may show up in other Marvel movies in the future.
Part 3 is highly anticipated by fans, with James Gunn returning to direct and a focus on Rocket’s story. The return of the original cast, a new villain, and the promise of an amazing soundtrack all contribute to the excitement surrounding the movie.
Guardians of the Galaxy Part 3 Release Date in India
OTT Release Date: We don’t know the exact date that Guardians of the Galaxy Part 3 will release on OTT Platform in India yet. But, we think it will come out in 2023. The people who make the movie are getting ready to start filming. After they are done filming, they will work on editing the movie and adding special effects. This will take a few months before they can show it in the theater.
Possible OTT Release Dates in India: We think that Guardians of the Galaxy Part 3 might come out at the end of 2023 or in early 2024. But, we are not sure yet. The people who make the movie need to finish all their work before they can decide on the release date.
As per reports, the production budget for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 was reportedly around $250 million USD Dollars.
Part 1 & Part 2 Budget
- The budget for the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie in 2014 was around $232.3 million gross and $195.9 million net.
- The budget for the sequel, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, in 2017 was reportedly $200 million.
Guardians of the Galaxy Total Worldwide & India Collection
Guardians of the Galaxy is a popular superhero movie series in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The first two movies were very successful at the box office, and in this article, we will look at how much money they made worldwide.
Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) Vol.1 Collection
The first movie in the series came out in 2014 and became very popular. Here’s how much money it made worldwide:
- Box Office Gross: $773.3 million (all the money it made from ticket sales around the world)
- Domestic Gross: $333.2 million (money made in the US)
- International Gross: $440.1 million (money made outside the US)
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017) Collection
The second movie was released in 2017 and was also very successful. Here’s how much money it made worldwide:
- Box Office Gross: $863.8 million
- Domestic Gross: $389.8 million
- International Gross: $474 million
Total Worldwide Collection
When you add up the money made by both movies, you get a very big number.
- Box Office Gross: $1.64 billion
- Domestic Gross: $723 million
- International Gross: $917.4 million
Guardians of the Galaxy part 3 imdb rating
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 is a 2023 superhero film from Marvel Studios.
- It has gained a loyal following of fans and has an IMDb rating of 8.0 out of 10 based on over 1.1 million user ratings.
- The film is known for its unique blend of humor, action, and heart, and features lovable, well-developed characters and an engaging story.
- The soundtrack, featuring classic hits from the 1970s and 1980s, is often cited as a key element of the film’s success.
- The IMDb rating is a useful metric for understanding how a film is received by general audiences and can give an indication of its lasting popularity.
- Guardians of the Galaxy is among the highest-rated films in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, alongside other popular entries like Avengers: Endgame and Black Panther.
- Critics’ reviews, box office performance, and awards nominations and wins can also be factors in measuring a film’s success.