Maruti Suzuki Invicto is a premium MUV that offers a spacious and comfortable cabin, a powerful hybrid engine, and a host of features. If you are planning to buy a new Invicto base model in Delhi, you might be wondering how much you need to earn to afford it. In this article, we will help you calculate the monthly and yearly salary / income required to own a new Maruti Invicto Base Model in Delhi.
Follow Us on Google News
Maruti Invicto Base Model Ex-Showroom Price and On Road Price
The ex-showroom price of the new Maruti Invicto base model (Zeta Plus 7 STR) in Delhi is Rs. 24,79,000. This is the price that the dealer charges for the vehicle without any taxes or fees. However, the actual price that you have to pay to get the vehicle on the road is higher than the ex-showroom price. This is because you have to pay additional charges such as RTO registration, insurance, TCS, FASTag, etc. The on road price of the new Invicto base model in Delhi is Rs. 28,79,955. This is the price that includes all the taxes and fees that are applicable for the vehicle.
Monthly and Yearly Salary / Income
To estimate the monthly and yearly salary / income required to buy a new Maruti Invicto base model in Delhi, we will use some assumptions and calculations. We will assume that you are taking a loan of 80% of the on road price for a tenure of 5 years at an interest rate of 10% per annum. We will also assume that you are paying a down payment of 20% of the on road price and that your monthly EMI is 20% of your monthly salary / income. Based on these assumptions, we can use the following formula to calculate the monthly EMI:
- EMI = [P x R x (1+R)^N] / [(1+R)^N-1]
- where P is the principal amount (loan amount), R is the monthly interest rate (annual interest rate / 12), and N is the number of months (tenure in years x 12).
- Using this formula, we get:
- EMI = [23,03,964 x 0.008333 x (1.008333)^60] / [(1.008333)^60-1] EMI = Rs. 49,264
- Therefore, the monthly EMI for buying a new Invicto base model in Delhi is Rs. 49,264. Since we assumed that the EMI is 20% of the monthly salary / income, we can calculate the monthly salary / income by multiplying the EMI by 5:
- Monthly Salary / Income = EMI x 5 Monthly Salary / Income = Rs. 2,46,320
- Hence, the monthly salary / income required to buy a new Invicto base model in Delhi is Rs. 2,46,320. To get the yearly salary / income, we can multiply the monthly salary / income by 12:
- Yearly Salary / Income = Monthly Salary / Income x 12 Yearly Salary / Income = Rs. 29,55,840
- Therefore, the yearly salary / income required to buy a new Invicto base model in Delhi is Rs. 29,55,840.
In this article, we have calculated the monthly and yearly salary / income required to buy a new Maruti Invicto base model in Delhi. We have used some assumptions and calculations based on the ex-showroom price and on road price of the vehicle. Final results are summarised in the table below:
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 24,79,000|
|On Road Price||Rs. 28,79,955|
|Loan Amount||Rs. 23,03,964|
|Down Payment||Rs. 5,75,991|
|Interest Rate||10% per annum|
|Monthly Salary / Income||Rs. 2,46,320|
|Yearly Salary / Income||Rs. 29,55,840|
We hope this article has helped you understand how much you need to earn to buy a new Invicto base model in Delhi.
Also Read This: