11th Science Admissions: If you are a student who has completed your SSC exams from any recognized board and you want to pursue science stream in Maharashtra, you need to know about the admission process and fees structure for 11th science in the state. In this blog post, we will give you an overview of the online admission process, eligibility criteria, important dates, and fees for 11th science admission in Maharashtra.
11th Science Online Admissions Process
The admission process for 11th science in Maharashtra is conducted online by the School Education and Sports Department through a centralized portal. This portal is applicable to all recognized junior colleges affiliated to the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) in five regions: Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) in Mumbai, Thane, Raigad districts, Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation areas along with Nagpur, Amravati, and Nashik Municipal Corporations.
To apply for 11th science admission in Maharashtra, you need to follow these steps:
- Register on the portal by filling your personal details, contact information, and SSC marks.
- Fill the online admission form (Part 1) by selecting your stream (Science), medium of instruction, reservation category, and other details.
- Verify your application form and submit it online.
- Fill the online admission form (Part 2) by selecting the junior colleges of your choice for admission and setting the order of preference. You can choose up to 10 colleges per region.
- Select the preferred junior college for admission under the quota seats (such as management quota, minority quota, etc.) and also mention them online. You can choose up to one college per quota per region.
- Wait for the release of the general merit list and the allotment list for each round. The allotment list is prepared on the basis of your marks in SSC exams and your preferences.
- Check your allotted college on the portal and confirm your admission by paying the fees online or offline and uploading the required documents.
- If you are not satisfied with your allotted college or if you do not get any allotment, you can participate in the next round by changing your preferences or applying for vacant seats.
Eligibility Criteria for 11th Science Admissions
To be eligible for 11th science admission in Maharashtra, you need to fulfill these criteria:
- You should have passed SSC exams or equivalent from any recognized board with at least 35% marks in aggregate.
- You should have opted for Mathematics as one of the subjects in SSC exams.
- You should have a domicile certificate of Maharashtra or a birth certificate issued in Maharashtra or a school leaving certificate indicating that you have studied in Maharashtra for at least three years.
Many Students Read This : How to Find SSC Exam Roll No : Simple Steps
The tentative dates for 11th science admission in Maharashtra for the academic year 2023-24 are as follows:
|Demo Registration||From May 20 to 24, 2023 till 3 PM|
|Online student registration and admission form Part 1 filling, verification of application||May 25, 2023|
|Junior college registration and information rectification||From May 20, 2023|
|Students to select Jr. colleges of their choice for admission in part 2 of the application & set the order of preference (Giving preference for regular round-1). Select the preferred junior college for admission under the quota seats and also mention them online will begin following the state board’s tenth result. (Dates will be announced then.)||July 2023|
|Display of general merit list||Last week of July 2023|
|Display of the round’s junior college allocation list on the portal||First week of August 2023|
|Confirmation of admission by students||Second week of August 2023|
Fees Structure for 11th Science Admissions
The fees structure for 11th science admission in Maharashtra varies depending on the type of college, reservation category, quota seat, etc. However, some common fees that are applicable to all students are as follows:
- Registration fee: Rs. 1250 (non-refundable)
- Processing fee: Rs. 1500 (non-refundable)
- Admission fee: Rs. 200
- Tuition fee: Rs. 240
- Term fee: Rs. 40
- Library fee: Rs. 40
- Laboratory fee: Rs. 240
- Gymkhana fee: Rs. 40
- Other fee: Rs. 80
The total fees for a regular student is Rs.1000 per year¹. However, some colleges may charge additional fees for bifocal subjects (such as computer science), management quota seats, minority quota seats, etc. You should check the fees details of each college before applying.
Please note that this is Just article and it may contain errors or inaccuracies. For More Details Please Visit Your Respective College for Accurate Fees and Other Details.
Connect With Me : Instagram : Click Here