The Volkswagen Virtus is a new family sedan that will be available in India starting in 2023. It is built on the MQB A0 IN platform and boasts a huge boot, a spacious interior, and a slew of extras. The Virtus has also received a 5-star safety certification from Global NCAP. The Virtus is available in ten different configurations, each with two engine options and two gearbox options. The VW Virtus Top Model GT Edge Limited Edition DSG is the Virtus’ top model, with a 1.5-litre TSI EVO engine and a 7-speed DSG gearbox.
VW Virtus Top Model Ex-showroom Price and On Road Price of Top Model
The VW Virtus Top Model GT Edge Limited Edition DSG is priced at Rs. 18.77 lakh ex-showroom. This variant’s on-road price is determined by the city as well as the necessary taxes and fees. The Virtus GT Edge Limited Edition DSG, for example, costs Rs. 22.29 lakh on the road in Mumbai. The ex-showroom price, RTO fees, insurance, and other expenses are all included in the on-road pricing.
New VW Virtus Top Model Monthly EMI, Downpayment, Interest Rate, Loan amount, Loan Tenure
If you wish to finance the VW Virtus Top Model GT Edge Limited Edition DSG, you must put down 20% of the on-road pricing, which is Rs. 4.46 lakh in Mumbai. The loan amount will be Rs. 17.83 lakh, which you will be able to repay in monthly EMIs during a loan term of your choosing. The interest rate you pay will be determined by your credit score, income, and other criteria. For example, if you choose a 5-year loan with a 9.5% interest rate, your monthly EMI will be Rs. 37,507.
- Volkswagen Virtus, a new family car, will be introduced in India in 2023.
- Virtus is built on the MQB A0 IN platform and includes a huge boot, a spacious interior, and a slew of extras.
- Global NCAP awarded Virtus a 5-star grade for its safety.
- Virtus is available in ten different configurations, each with two engine options and two gearbox options.
- The top Virtus model is the GT Edge Limited Edition DSG, which has a 1.5-litre TSI EVO engine and a 7-speed DSG gearbox.
- Volkswagen Virtus modified with Stage 2 Tune and more produces 145bhp and 250Nm of torque.
VW Virtus Top Model
|On Road Price
|Rs. 18.77 lakh
|Rs. 22.29 lakh (Mumbai)
|Rs. 37,507 (for 5 years)
|Rs. 4.46 lakh (20%)
|Rs. 17.83 lakh
|5 years (example)