Bengaluru Mountain Dew Jalebi
Jalebi is a popular Indian sweet dish made from deep-fried batter. It is typically made with maida flour, sugar, and water. The batter is then deep-fried in hot oil until it is golden brown. Jalebi is often served with sugar syrup or honey. Here we will see How to make Bengaluru Mountain Dew Jalebi at Home Recipe in simple steps.
Mountain Dew Jalebi is a unique variation of jalebi that is made with Mountain Dew soda. The soda adds a unique flavor to the jalebi, making it more tart and refreshing. Mountain Dew Jalebi is a popular snack in Bengaluru, India. It is often sold in street stalls and restaurants.
- 1 cup maida flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Mountain Dew soda
- Vegetable oil for deep-frying
- In a large bowl, combine the maida flour, sugar, and water. Mix until the batter is smooth.
- Stir in the Mountain Dew soda.
- Heat the oil in a deep fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Dip a spoon into the batter and swirl it to create a thin circle.
- Carefully drop the batter into the hot oil.
- Fry the jalebi until they are golden brown, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Remove the jalebi from the oil and drain on paper towels.
- Serve the jalebi hot with sugar syrup or honey.
- To make sure the jalebi are cooked evenly, fry them in batches.
- Do not overcrowd the pan, as this will lower the temperature of the oil and make the jalebi greasy.
- Serve the jalebi hot for the best flavor.
Sure, here are some pros and cons of Mountain Dew Jalebi:
- It is a unique and delicious variation of jalebi.
- The Mountain Dew soda adds a tart and refreshing flavor to the jalebi.
- It is a popular snack in Bengaluru, India.
- It can be easily made at home.
- The Mountain Dew soda can make the jalebi more tart than some people may prefer.
- It is a deep-fried food, so it is high in calories and fat.
- It is not a good choice for people who are allergic to gluten or dairy.
Overall, Mountain Dew Jalebi is a delicious and unique variation of jalebi that is sure to please some people. However, it is important to be aware of the pros and cons before trying it.
Here are some additional things to consider when making Mountain Dew Jalebi:
- The amount of Mountain Dew soda you use will affect the tartness of the jalebi. If you prefer a milder flavor, use less Mountain Dew soda.
- You can also add other flavors to the jalebi, such as saffron, cardamom, or rose water.
- Mountain Dew Jalebi is best served hot. However, you can also store it in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days.
Mountain Dew Jalebi is a delicious and unique variation of jalebi that is sure to please. It is a popular snack in Bengaluru, India, and it can be easily made at home.
Also Read This: New Viral Video of Shelf clouds