Hyundai Creta Vs Citroen C3: Citroen has recently unveiled its new C3 Aircross SUV in India, which is the brand’s third model in the country after the C3 hatchback and C5 Aircross SUV. The vehicle is set to be launched in the second half of 2023 and is expected to bring in more business for the brand in India.
Hyundai Creta is a highly popular and versatile SUV that has gained a lot of attention from car enthusiasts across India. This car is loaded with features, offers an impressive performance, and looks quite stylish as well. Let’s take a look at some of the key features of this car.
Here is Full Comparison Between Hyundai Creta Vs Citroen C3 Aircross
Hyundai Creta Vs Citroen C3 Aircross Dimensions
- Hyundai Creta Dimensions
- Length: 4,300 mm
- Width: 1,790 mm
- Height: 1,635 mm
- Wheelbase: 2,610 mm
- Ground Clearance: 190 mm
- Boot Space: 433 liters
- Citroen C3 Aircross Dimensions
- Length: 4,300 mm
- Wheelbase: 2671 mm
- Ground Clearance: 200 mm
- Boot Space: 444 Liters and 511 Liters
- Creta Engine
- The Hyundai Creta comes with three engine options – a 1.5-litre petrol, a 1.5-litre diesel, and a 1.4-litre turbo petrol.
- The 1.5-litre petrol engine produces 115 PS of power and 144 Nm of torque.
- The 1.5-litre diesel engine produces 115 PS of power and 250 Nm of torque.
- The 1.4-litre turbo petrol engine produces 140 PS of power and 242 Nm of torque.
- Citroen C3 Aircross Engine
- 1.2-litre turbo-petrol Produces 110 bhp and 190 NM
- Hyundai Creta Mileage
- The Hyundai Creta delivers a mileage of up to 21 kmpl on the highway and 16 kmpl in the city, depending on the variant and engine type.
- Citroen C3 Aircross Mileage
- Ranges Between 15 kmpl to 20 kmpl
- Hyundai Creta Interior
- The car’s interior is spacious and loaded with features like a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, wireless charging, panoramic sunroof, and ventilated front seats.
- It also has features like automatic climate control, cruise control, and a multi-functional steering wheel.
- Citroen C3 Aircross Interior
- The C3 Aircross SUV offers two seating options – a standard five-seat iteration and a three-row layout with a 5+2 seating configuration.
- The 5-seat variant offers a 444-litre boot space, while the 7-seater variant has 511 litres of cargo room with the third row fully removed.
- The dashboard design is similar to that of the C3 hatchback, but with new colours and textures.
- The 10.0-inch infotainment touchscreen is slick in operation with clear graphics and good touch response.
- The interior has electric adjustment for the wing mirrors, an all-digital instrument cluster, leatherette upholstery, and soft padding on the door armrests.
- Hyundai Creta Look
- The Hyundai Creta looks quite stylish and sporty, with a bold and aggressive front grille, sleek LED headlights, and sharp body lines.
- Citroen C3 Aircross Look
- The C3 Aircross SUV is around 4.3 metres long, which is comparable to the Creta.
- The vehicle has unmistakable styling cues from the Citroen family, but it’s larger in size compared to the C3 hatchback.
- The front grille has a two-layer design with chrome and piano black inserts, and the vehicle gets the Citroen signature Y-Shaped daytime running lamps with halogen headlamps.
- The C3 Aircross SUV’s profile features round wheel arches and added cladding below the doors and on the wheel arches.
- The vehicle has a ground clearance of 200mm, which is more than the Creta. At the back, it has a large tailgate, tall bumpers with cladding, and squarish tail-lamps.
- Hyundai Creta Safety Features
- The car comes with a host of safety features, including ABS with EBD, six airbags, rear parking camera with sensors, and hill start assist control.
- It also has features like vehicle stability management, electronic stability control, and brake assist.
- Citroen C3 Aircross Safety features
- Safety features, including ABS with EBD, six airbags, rear parking camera with sensors, and hill start assist control.
Hyundai Creta Vs Citroen C3 On Road Price
- Hyundai Creta Price
- The on-road price of Hyundai Creta ranges from INR 11.14 lakhs to INR 21.68 lakhs, depending on the variant and location.
- Citroen C3 Aircross On Road Price
- Price Will be Available soon.
People Also Read : Maruti Brezza CNG launched at Rs 9.14 lakh, may leave Tata Nexon, see prices of all variants
Also Read : Top 5 Best Mileage Cars in 2023 India
1 thought on “Hyundai Creta Vs Citroen C3 Aircross Comparison”