The Hyundai EXTER SUV is designed to look like things found in nature and has a focus on the outside world. It can be used in cities or outdoors and is made to be flexible. It makes people feel like they have more freedom and excitement when they are outside.
Hyundai Exter Engine
- The Hyundai EXTER comes with three powertrain options, including a 1.2-liter Kappa petrol engine available with 5-speed manual transmission (5MT) and Smart Auto AMT (Automated Manual Transmission) and a 1.2-liter bi-fuel Kappa petrol with CNG engine equipped with 5-speed manual transmission.
People Also Read : Top 5 Upcoming Cars in India 2023 (May & June)
Variants & Booking
- The SUV will be available in five trim options – EX, S, SX, SX(O), and SX(O) Connect, with a unique color called ‘Ranger Khaki.’
- The Exter SUV will come with a 1.2-litre engine in both petrol and CNG versions. It will be available in five different versions or trim levels. Customers can book the SUV by paying a token amount of Rs 11,000.
- The exterior features a prominent-looking Parametric Front Grille, H-Signature LED DRLs, projector headlamps, and a sporty skid plate.
- The side of the SUV is accentuated with diamond-cut alloy wheels, blacked-out wheel arches, side sill cladding, and a floating roof design.
- The EXTER also features a parametric design C-pillar garnish and sporty bridge-type roof rails.
- The SUV provides a smart mobility solution for all exploration desires.
Many People Read This : Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Elevate Full Comparison
Hyundai Exter On Road Price
Expected Price of Exter will be around 5 to 6 lakh Rs. On Road Price May Starts from 6 Lakh Rs Onwards.
It is expected Exter will be smaller in size than the Hyundai Venue, which has a length of 3,800mm, a width of 1,750mm, and a height of 1,620mm.
Launch Date & Rival
Hyundai Exter is expected to be launched in India sometime in late July or early August this year. It will be priced lower than the Venue and will be the most affordable SUV from Hyundai in India. It will compete against popular SUVs like Tata Punch and Citroen C3 in the Indian market.