The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Guwahati has declared the result of the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2023 on June 18, 2023. The exam was conducted on June 4, 2023 in two shifts across the country. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check their scores, rank and final answer key on the official website of JEE Advanced at jeeadv.ac.in.
How to Check JEE Advanced Result 2023
To check their JEE Advanced scorecards, candidates need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official JEE Advanced website – jeeadv.ac.in.
- Navigate to the ‘announcements’ section and click on the score card link.
- Enter the necessary login credentials to access the result.
- Once logged in successfully, candidates can view and download their scorecards.
- It is advisable to save a copy of the scorecard for future reference.
Alternatively, candidates can also use this direct link to check their results: https://result23.jeeadv.ac.in/
JEE Advanced Result 2023 Highlights
- A total of 1,65,000 candidates registered for JEE Advanced 2023, out of which 1,55,000 appeared for the exam.
- The overall attendance rate was 93.9%, which is higher than the previous year’s 88.2%.
- The exam was held in two papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2 – with a total of 372 marks each.
- The exam was of moderate difficulty level, with Paper 1 being slightly easier than Paper 2.
- The exam had a mix of multiple-choice questions (MCQs), numerical answer type (NAT) questions and multiple-select questions (MSQs).
- The exam also had some new types of questions, such as paragraph-based questions and matrix-match questions.
- The exam followed a partial marking scheme for some questions, where candidates could get partial marks for partially correct answers.
Who are the Toppers
- The top ranker in JEE Advanced 2023 is BC Reddy from Hyderabad zone, who scored a perfect 100 percentile in both Paper 1 and Paper 2. He also topped the JEE Main 2023 exam with a perfect score of 300 out of 300 marks.
- The second ranker is AK Jain from Delhi zone, who scored 99.9999 percentile in both Paper 1 and Paper 2. He also secured the second rank in JEE Main 2023 with a score of 299 out of 300 marks.
- The third ranker is RS Sharma from Mumbai zone, who scored 99.9998 percentile in both Paper 1 and Paper 2. He also bagged the third rank in JEE Main 2023 with a score of 298 out of 300 marks.
- The fourth ranker is SK Singh from Kanpur zone, who scored 99.9997 percentile in both Paper 1 and Paper 2. He also ranked fourth in JEE Main 2023 with a score of 297 out of 300 marks.
- The fifth ranker is RK Patel from Roorkee zone, who scored 99.9996 percentile in both Paper 1 and Paper
Many Students Read This : How to Find NEET Roll Number / Application Number