Kia India has unveiled the 2023 model of the Kia Seltos, the popular compact SUV that has been on sale since August 2019. The facelifted Seltos comes with a host of changes in terms of design, features and engine options. Here, we will explain the different variants of the Kia Seltos Facelift Model and what they offer. Kia Seltos facelift Model launch with 3 variants, Tech Line, GT Line and X-Line.
Kia Seltos Facelift Tech Line
The Tech Line is the base variant of the Seltos, but it is not short on features. Tech Line Variant comes with a 1.5-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine that makes 115PS and 144Nm, paired with either a 6-speed manual or an IVT (Intelligent Variable Transmission) automatic gearbox. Tech Line variant also gets a 1.5-litre diesel engine that produces 115PS and 250Nm, mated to either a 6-speed manual or a 6-speed torque converter automatic transmission.
The Tech Line variant offers the following features:
- LED headlamps and DRLs
- LED fog lamps and tail lamps
- 16-inch alloy wheels
- Shark fin antenna
- Roof rails
- Rear spoiler
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear knob
- 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- UVO connected car technology with 50 features
- 7-inch digital instrument cluster
- Steering-mounted audio controls
- Cruise control
- Rear parking camera and sensors
- Keyless entry and push-button start
- Auto AC with rear AC vents
- Air purifier
- Ambient lighting
- Six airbags, ABS with EBD, ESC, HAC, VSM and ISOFIX
The Tech Line variant is available in five exterior colours: Glacier White Pearl, Steel Silver, Gravity Grey, Intense Red and Aurora Black Pearl.
Also Read This: Luxury Cars Under 30 Lakhs Rs 2023 – Feels Like Celebrity
Kia Seltos Facelift GT Line
The GT Line is the sportier variant of the Seltos facelift. GT Line comes with a new 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine that delivers 160PS and 242Nm, coupled with either a 6-speed manual or a 7-speed DCT (Dual Clutch Transmission) automatic gearbox. GT Line also gets the same diesel engine option as the Tech Line.
The GT Line variant offers all the features of the Tech Line, plus the following:
- Red accents on the grille, bumpers, side skirts and brake calipers
- GT Line badging on the grille, tailgate and seats
- Dual exhaust tips
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Panoramic sunroof
- Electronic parking brake with auto hold
- Dual-zone climate control
- Ventilated front seats
- Bose sound system with eight speakers and subwoofer
- Wireless phone charger
- Heads-up display
The GT Line variant is available in six exterior colours: Glacier White Pearl, Steel Silver, Gravity Grey, Intense Red, Aurora Black Pearl and Punchy Orange.
Many People Read This: 5 Best Car Under 10 Lakhs in India in 2023
Kia Seltos Facelift X-Line
The X-Line is the top-of-the-line variant of the Seltos, which adds some exclusive features to the GT Line. It comes with the same engine options as the GT Line.
The X-Line variant offers all the features of the GT Line, plus the following:
- Matte Graphite colour option for the body and roof
- Piano black finish for the grille, bumpers, side skirts and roof rails
- X-Line badging on the grille and tailgate
- Skid plates on front and rear bumpers
- ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) with 17 features such as autonomous emergency braking, adaptive cruise control, high beam assist and lane assist
The X-Line variant is available in two exterior colours: Matte Graphite / Glacier White Pearl and Matte Graphite / Punchy Orange.
Read This Blog Post: 2024 Toyota Compact Cruiser: Stunning Photos
The Kia Seltos facelift is a significant upgrade over the previous model, with more power, more features and more style. It is expected to be launched soon in India, with prices likely to start from Rs 10 lakh (ex-showroom). The Seltos will continue to compete with rivals like Hyundai Creta, VW Taigun, Maruti Grand Vitara and more.
Many People Read This: New Force Gurkha 5 Door Exterior Look With Stunning Photo