Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch its most premium MPV, the Invicto, on July 5. The Invicto is a rebadged version of the Toyota Innova Hycross, which was launch earlier this year. However, the Maruti MPV will have some differences from its Toyota counterpart, especially in terms of the interior features and design. Here are some of the highlights of the upcoming Maruti Invicto Interior Images:
Invicto Interior Images
The first difference to note is the interior theme. Unlike the Innova Hycross, which has a black and brown theme with silver elements on the center console, AC vents, and doors, the Maruti Invicto comes with an all-black theme with champagne accents. This gives the Invicto a more sporty and premium look, while also making it easier to maintain.
The dashboard layout of the Invicto is similar to that of the Hycross, with a large touchscreen infotainment system dominating the center console. The steering wheel, instrument cluster, and gear lever are also identical to the Toyota MPV. However, the Invicto will have some exclusive features that will set it apart from its sibling.
New Invicto Features and Technology
The Maruti Invicto offer in a single fully loaded variant, which will come with a host of features and technology. Some of the key features that the Invicto will offer are:
- A panoramic sunroof, which will enhance the cabin ambience and provide a sense of openness.
- A digital driver’s display, which will show various information such as speed, fuel level, trip meter, hybrid system status, and ADAS alerts.
- A dual-zone AC, which will allow the driver and co-passenger to set their preferred temperature independently.
- Ventilated front seats, which will provide cooling and comfort in hot weather conditions.
- A 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone connectivity, wireless charger, ambient lighting, and a 360-degree camera with parking sensors. The infotainment system will also support Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for seamless integration of phone functions.
- A full suite of advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) features, which will mark the first time such features will be offered in a Maruti vehicle in India. The ADAS features will include adaptive cruise control, lane keep assist, blind spot monitor, rear cross traffic alert, forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, and lane departure warning.
- Powered Ottoman captain seats in the middle row as optional. These seats will offer reclining and sliding functions, as well as leg rests and headrests for maximum comfort and relaxation.
Many People Read This : Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Invicto Crash Test Ratings
Read This : Tata Nexon facelift Launch
Engine and Performance
The Maruti Invicto gets a 2-litre strong-hybrid petrol engine that produces 186PS of power and 206Nm of torque. The engine will be paired with an e-CVT gearbox that provides smooth and efficient performance. The hybrid system will also help in improving the fuel economy and reducing the emissions of the MPV.
The Maruti Invicto is expected to be priced around Rs 30 lakh (ex-showroom), which will make it one of the most expensive Maruti vehicles in India. However, given its extensive list of features and technology, as well as its spacious and luxurious cabin, the Invicto will offer a compelling value proposition for those looking for a premium MPV. The Invicto will compete with the Toyota Innova Hycross, as well as other MPVs such as the Kia Carens, Mahindra Marazzo, and Toyota Innova Crysta.