Hyundai Creta is one of the most popular compact SUVs in India, offering a spacious cabin, stylish design, and a range of features. The current generation of Creta was launched in 2020, and it has been a huge success for Hyundai. However, the Korean carmaker is not resting on its laurels, and it is planning to launch a facelifted version of Creta in early 2024. The facelifted Creta is expected to come with some cosmetic changes, new features, and most importantly, a CNG option for the petrol engine. In this article, we will discuss the engine and mileage details of the upcoming Hyundai Creta CNG Facelift.
Follow Us on Google News
Upcoming Hyundai Creta CNG Engine
The Upcoming Hyundai Creta CNG is likely to retain the same engine options as the current model, which are:
- a 1.5-liter petrol engine with natural aspirated that generates 144 Nm of torque and 115 PS of power. It is connected to either a CVT automatic transmission or a 6-speed manual transmission.
- a 1.4-liter petrol turbocharged engine with 140 PS and 242 Nm of torque. Either a 6-speed manual or a 7-speed DCT automatic transmission is connected to it.
- a 1.5-liter diesel engine that produces 250 Nm of torque and 115 PS of power. It is connected to either a 6-speed torque converter automatic transmission or a 6-speed manual transmission.
The main highlight of the facelifted Creta will be the introduction of a CNG option for the 1.5-litre petrol engine. This will make the Creta more economical and eco-friendly, as well as cater to the customers who prefer CNG over petrol or diesel. The CNG kit will be factory-fitted and will come with a warranty from Hyundai. The power and torque figures of the CNG variant are not yet revealed, but they are expected to be slightly lower than the petrol variant.
Upcoming Hyundai Creta CNG Mileage
The Upcoming Hyundai Creta CNG is expected to offer improved mileage figures compared to the current model, thanks to some aerodynamic tweaks and weight reduction measures. The current model has the following mileage figures as per ARAI:
The mileage figures of the CNG variant are not yet disclosed, but they are expected to be significantly higher than the petrol variant, as CNG is a cheaper and cleaner fuel. According to some sources, the CNG variant could offer a mileage of around 28 kmpl, which would make it one of the most fuel-efficient SUVs in India.
The Upcoming Hyundai Creta CNG is expected to be launched in January 2024, with an expected price range of Rs. 11 lakh to Rs. 18 lakh (ex-showroom). The facelifted Creta will compete with the likes of Kia Seltos, Skoda Kushaq, Volkswagen Taigun, MG Astor, Tata Harrier, and Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara in the compact SUV segment. The addition of a CNG option will give the Creta an edge over its rivals, as it will appeal to the customers who want a more economical and eco-friendly SUV.
Also Read this:
- Interior of Upcoming MG Marvel R Will Blow Your Mind – Images Inside
- Seltos Rival at Just Rs. 1.24 lakh – (5 Seater SUV) Downpayment
- Stylish & Spacious Hatchback of India at Just Rs 91,437 Only – Photos Inside
- Hottest Mahindra XUV.e8: Impressive Range, Battery and Charge Time – Photos
Q: When will the Upcoming Hyundai Creta CNG be launched in India?
A: The Hyundai Upcoming Hyundai Creta CNG is expected to be launched in India in January 2024.
Q: What are the expected changes in the Upcoming Hyundai Creta CNG?
A: The Upcoming Hyundai Creta CNG is expected to come with some cosmetic changes such as new front and rear bumpers, new split headlamps, a new grille, redesigned LED tail lights and tailgate, a set of new alloy wheels, and LED light bars at the front and rear. It is also expected to come with some new features such as ADAS, connected car technology, a panoramic sunroof, a single-piece unit on the dashboard featuring two large screens (one unit each for the touchscreen infotainment system and fully digital instrument console), and fresh upholstery.