Meet the Honda Elevate, the newest compact SUV from the Japanese giant Honda, set to make waves in India come September 2023. If you’ve been eyeing the market for your next SUV purchase, you must be curious about the safety features and crash test ratings of 2023 Honda Elevate. So, buckle up, and let’s take a closer look at what makes the Honda Elevate a strong contender in the safety department! So here is New 2023 Honda Elevate Crash Test Ratings and Safety Features in details.
The Honda Elevate Overview
You might already know that the Elevate shares its roots with the Honda City, powered by a 1.5-litre i-VTEC petrol engine. But did you realize it’s stepping into the ring with big players like Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, MG Astor, VW Taigun, and Skoda Kushaq? This should be interesting!
Honda Elevate Crash Test Ratings
Crash Tests and Results
Honda assures us that they’ve put the Elevate through a goes through crash tests. Front offset, side, flat, rear barrier, side pole impacts, even pedestrian protection. The actual results? We’ll have to wait for the official release, but we can bet they’re confident on New Elevate Safety.
ACE Body Structure
The Elevate’s ACE (Advanced Compatibility Engineering) body structure is like an invisible shield. It’s engineered to take the brunt of a collision, keeping the shock away from you and your passengers. Now that’s what I call thinking ahead!
Imagine the Elevate’s frame as the muscular bodyguard of the vehicle. It’s made of high-strength steel, providing that extra layer of protection. It’s like having a personal security detail for your car.
Safety Features of New Honda Elevate
Oh boy, where to start? New Honda Elevate is loaded with many safety Features:
- Airbags: Six of them! That’s like having six fluffy pillows ready to catch you if things go awry.
- Hill Start Assist: No more rolling back on steep hills. It’s like having an invisible hand holding you in place.
- Vehicle Stability Assist: It’ll help you keep your cool in tricky situations.
- Agile Handling Assist: Cornering is now smoother than ever. Think of it as dancing with your car, and it knows all the right moves.
- ABS with EBD: Braking so stable, you won’t have to worry about losing control.
- Rear Parking Sensors and Camera: Parking in tight spots? Piece of cake.
- Emergency Stop Signal: It’s like a red alert for other drivers during sudden braking.
The ADAS Package
This is where the Elevate takes it up a notch. It offers an optional Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) package. Imagine having a personal driving assistant, guiding you with:
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Like regular cruise control, but with brains.
- High Beam Assist: For those dark roads, without blinding other drivers.
- Road Departure Mitigation System: It’s like having a gentle reminder to stay on track.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System: The Elevate way of saying, “I’ve got your back.”
- Lane-Keeping Assist System and Lane Watch Assist: No more drifting out of your lane. Consider these features your friendly driving nudge.
Pricing and Conclusion
Expected to be priced between Rs.11 Lakhs to Rs.18 Lakhs, the Honda Elevate isn’t just a pretty face. With its sleek design, robust engine, comfortable ride, spacious insides, and mind-blowing safety features, we are waiting for that 5-star safety rating in India.
2023 Honda Elevate Crash Test Ratings and Safety Features
|Front offset crash test at 64kmph
|ACE body structure
|Front offset test at 64 kmph with child dummy
|Side moving barrier test at 50 kmph
|Flat barrier test at 50 kmph
|Side pole impact test at 32 kmph
|Lane watch assist
|Rear moving barrier test at 50 kmph
|Emergency stop signal
|Pedestrian protection test
|Collision mitigation braking system
The Honda Elevate isn’t just another SUV. It’s a commitment to safety and a joyful driving experience. Ready to elevate your drive?
Q: Does the Honda Elevate have automatic transmission?
Yes, whether you’re a manual enthusiast or prefer automatic, it has got you covered.
Q: Is there an all-wheel-drive option?
Currently, the Elevate sticks with front-wheel drive.
Q: What about fuel efficiency?
The exact figures are under wraps, but expect competitiveness in this area.
Q: Can I enjoy a sunroof with the Elevate?
Absolutely! It even comes with a panoramic sunroof for that extra touch of luxury.
Q: Are there any unique safety features?
Yes, the ADAS package is a standout, offering safety perks that make the Elevate truly special.