A larger variant of the well-known Bolero Neo SUV is the Mahindra Bolero Neo Plus. It is expected to go on sale in India in Nov 2023 for between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 12,000,000. The Bolero Neo Plus will provide higher interior space and seating to comfortably fit more passengers. Customers seeking a practical, adaptable SUV that can manage diverse terrains and driving conditions are the target market for it.
Follow Us on Google News
The Bolero Neo Plus will retain the overall design and exterior layout of the standard Bolero Neo model. However, the rear section will be elongated to fit extra seats and space. From the sides, the SUV will stand tall with square wheel arches. At the rear, it will get a bigger taillamp cluster with a revised bumper.
In terms of features, the Bolero Neo Plus will likely come equipped with a similar set of features as the Neo model, such as powered windows, a rear wiper, a rear defogger, an infotainment unit with a six-speaker setup, cruise control, LED DRLs, and more. As for the seating layout, the Bolero Neo Plus will be available in both 7- and 9- seater configurations. The 9-seater will have a two-three-four formation.
The Bolero Neo Plus is anticipated to have the same engine option as the Neo model, a 1.5-liter mHawk diesel engine with a manual gearbox capable of producing 100 horsepower and 260 Nm of torque. In accordance with the road’s conditions, the Multi Terrain Technology in the Bolero Neo Plus will let the driver select between three driving modes: Normal, Rough, and Rocky.
Bolero New Plus Expected Engine and Mileage
The expected engine, mileage, performance, and top speed of the Bolero Neo Plus are as follows:
|1.5-litre mHawk diesel
The mileage and performance figures are not yet revealed by Mahindra, but they are likely to be similar or slightly lower than the Neo model, which has a claimed mileage of 17.88 kmpl and can accelerate from 0-100 kmph in 15.9 seconds.
- The Mahindra Bolero Neo Plus is a larger version of the Bolero Neo SUV that will offer extra seating capacity and interior room.
- It is expected to launch in India in October 2023 in the price range of Rs. 10.00 – 12.00 Lakh.
- It will have a similar design and feature list as the Neo model, but with a longer rear section and a bigger taillamp cluster.
- It will be powered by a 1.5-litre mHawk diesel engine that produces 100bhp and 260Nm of torque with a manual gearbox.
- It will also have a Multi Terrain Technology that will let the driver choose between three driving modes – Normal, Rough and Rocky.
- The expected engine, mileage, performance, and top speed are not yet revealed by Mahindra, but they are likely to be similar or slightly lower than the Neo model.
Also Read This: