Maruti Suzuki, India’s largest carmaker, has launched its new premium MPV, the Invicto, in July 2023. New Invicto is based on the Toyota Innova Hycross, but features a distinctive design and a host of features that make it stand out from the crowd. The Maruti Invicto Top Model is powered by a 2-litre strong hybrid engine that delivers 186 PS of power and 206 Nm of torque, paired with an e-CVT gearbox. The Invicto claims to offer a fuel efficiency of 23.24 kmpl and can accelerate from 0 to 100 kmph in 9.5 seconds..
Follow Us on Google News
Maruti Invicto Top Model Ex-showroom Price and On Road Price
The top variant of the Invicto is the Alpha Plus 7-seater, which comes with features such as a panoramic sunroof, wireless phone charging, 8-way adjustable powered seats with memory function, and a powered tailgate. The ex-showroom price of the Invicto Alpha Plus 7-seater is Rs. 28.42 lakh (introductory, ex-showroom pan India). The on-road price of the Invicto Alpha Plus 7-seater depends on the city and state where you buy it, as it includes the charges for registration, road tax, insurance, and any other optional charges. For example, the on-road price of the Invicto Alpha Plus 7-seater in Delhi is Rs. 32.67 lakh.
Maruti Invicto Top Model Monthly EMI, Downpayment, Interest Rate, Loan amount, Loan Tenure
If you want to buy the Maruti Invicto Top Model Alpha Plus 7-seater on a loan, you will need to pay a monthly EMI (equated monthly installment) that consists of the principal amount and the interest amount. The EMI depends on various factors such as the loan amount, interest rate, and loan tenure. For instance, if you take a loan of Rs. 25 lakh for the Invicto Alpha Plus 7-seater at an interest rate of 10% per annum for a tenure of 5 years, your EMI will be Rs. 53,293. You will also need to pay a downpayment, which is usually 10% to 20% of the ex-showroom price of the car. For the Invicto Alpha Plus 7-seater, the downpayment will be around Rs. 2.84 lakh to Rs. 5.68 lakh.
- Maruti Suzuki launches Invicto, its new premium MPV based on Toyota Innova Hycross
- Invicto features a strong hybrid engine with e-CVT gearbox that offers high performance and fuel efficiency
- Invicto is available in two broad variants: Zeta+ and Alpha+, with both 7- and 8-seater options
- Invicto comes with features such as a 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system with connected car features, a fully digital driver’s display, dual-zone climate control, ventilated front seats and roof ambient lighting
- Invicto is priced between Rs. 24.79 lakh and Rs. 28.42 lakh (introductory, ex-showroom pan India)
|Ex-showroom Price||On Road Price of Top Model||Monthly EMI||Downpayment||Interest Rate||Loan amount||Loan Tenure|
|Rs. 28.42 lakh||Rs. 32.67 lakh||Rs. 53,293||Rs. 2.84 lakh to Rs. 5.68 lakh||10% per annum||Rs. 25 lakh||5 years|
Please Note: On Road Price for any Vehicles Vary from city to city (Different). For More Details Please Visit Your Nearby Showrooms.
Many People Read This: