Tata Motors, one of the leading automobile manufacturers in India, has unveiled a special edition of its premium hatchback, the Altroz, at the Auto Expo 2023. The new variant is called the Altroz Racer and it promises to offer a thrilling driving experience with its race car inspired design and powerful engine. The Altroz Racer is expected to launch in India by the end of this year and compete with other sporty hatchbacks in the segment. Here are some of the Interior Features, expected launch date and price of the Tata Altroz Racer Edition.
- 1 Tata Altroz Racer Edition Interior Features
- 2 Tata Altroz Racer Edition Expected Launch Date and Price in India
- 3 Conclusion
- 4 Altroz Racer Edition Specs
- 5 FAQ
Tata Altroz Racer Edition Interior Features
The Tata Altroz Racer Edition boasts of a feature-loaded cabin that enhances the comfort and convenience of the occupants. Some of the interior features of the Altroz Racer are:
- A 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity, voice recognition, navigation and Harman audio system.
- A 7-inch TFT digital instrument cluster that displays various information such as speed, fuel level, trip meter, gear indicator, etc.
- An electric sunroof with voice assist feature that can be operated by saying “Hello Altroz” followed by commands such as “Open sunroof” or “Close sunroof”.
- Ventilated leatherette seats with red and white racing stripes that provide better cooling and comfort.
- A wireless charger and an air purifier that add to the convenience and hygiene of the cabin.
Tata Altroz Racer Edition Expected Launch Date and Price in India
The Tata Altroz Racer Edition is expected to launch in India by the end of 2023. The exact launch date has not been announced yet, but it is likely to coincide with the festive season. The price of the Altroz Racer Edition is estimated to be around Rs. 8.50 lakh (ex-showroom). This makes it slightly more expensive than the regular Altroz variants, but also more attractive for those who want a sporty and performance-oriented hatchback.
The Tata Altroz Racer Edition is a special variant of the Altroz hatchback that offers a unique combination of design, performance and features. It is powered by a 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine that delivers 120 PS of power and 170 Nm of torque. It also comes with a host of premium features such as electric sunroof, ventilated seats, wireless charger, air purifier and 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system. The Altroz Racer Edition is expected to launch in India by the end of 2023 and cost around Rs. 8.50 lakh (ex-showroom). It will appeal to those who want a hatchback that stands out from the crowd and offers an exhilarating driving experience.
Altroz Racer Edition Specs
|Overall Length (mm)||3990|
|Max. Width (mm)||1755|
|Overall Height (mm)||1523|
|Wheel Base (mm)||2501|
|Engine Type||1.2L Turbocharged Petrol|
|Engine Capacity||1199 CC|
|Max Power PS @ rpm||120PS @ 5500 rpm|
|Max Torque Nm@ rpm||170Nm @ 1750 to 4000 rpm|
|Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)||Yes|
|Infotainment System||10.25-inch touchscreen|
|Digital Cluster||7-inch TFT|
Also Read This: New Toyota Rumion Interior Features With Stunning Images
Q: What are the exterior features of the Tata Altroz Racer Edition?
A: The exterior features of the Tata Altroz Racer Edition include:
- A combination of red and black colour on the body that gives it an aerodynamic and sleek sporty look.
- Dual white racing stripes on the bonnet, roof and boot that make it look ready to go.
- R16 diamond cut alloy wheels that enhance the style quotient.
- Projector headlamps with LED DRLs that provide better visibility.
- RACER badging on the front grille, rear door and boot lid that signify its identity.
Q: What are the safety features of the Tata Altroz Racer Edition?
A: The safety features of the Tata Altroz Racer Edition include:
- Six airbags that protect the driver and passengers in case of a collision.
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS) that prevents the wheels from locking and skidding in emergency braking situations.
- Overspeed warning that emits a single beep over 80 kmph and continuous beeps over 120 kmph to alert the driver.
- Seat belt warning that emits loud beeps when it detects that the occupants are not wearing their seat belts.
Q: How is the Tata Altroz Racer Edition different from the regular Altroz variants?
A: The Tata Altroz Racer Edition is different from the regular Altroz variants in terms of design, performance and features. The Altroz Racer Edition has a sporty and aggressive look with red and black colour scheme, white racing stripes, RACER badging and diamond cut alloy wheels. It also has a more powerful engine that delivers 120 PS of power and 170 Nm of torque. It also comes with premium features such as electric sunroof, ventilated seats, wireless charger, air purifier and 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system that are not available in the regular Altroz variants.