Mahindra, one of the leading automobile manufacturers in India, is reportedly working on a new subcompact SUV that will be positioned below the XUV300. The new model, which is likely to be called the XUV200, is expected to launch soon in the Indian market. Mahindra XUV200 will compete with other popular models in the segment, such as the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Hyundai Venue, Kia Sonet, Tata Nexon and Nissan Magnite.
Follow Us on Google News
Upcoming Mahindra XUV200 Features
The XUV200 is expected to be based on the SsangYong Tivoli platform, which also underpins the XUV300. However, the XUV200 will be smaller in size and more affordable than the XUV300. Upcoming XUV200 is likely to borrow some design cues from the XUV300, such as the signature grille, LED headlamps and tail lamps, dual-tone alloy wheels and roof rails. The XUV200 may also offer some premium features, such as a sunroof, a touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a 360-degree camera and voice command support.
Mahindra XUV200 Engine
The XUV200 is expected to be powered by a 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine that produces around 120 PS of power and 200 Nm of torque. The engine may be mated to a 6-speed manual or an AMT gearbox. The XUV200 may also get a 1.5-litre diesel engine option that delivers around 100 PS of power and 240 Nm of torque. The diesel engine may also come with a 6-speed manual or an AMT gearbox.
The XUV200 is expected to offer a decent mileage of around 18 kmpl for the petrol variant and 22 kmpl for the diesel variant. The performance of the XUV200 may also be impressive, as it may accelerate from 0 to 100 kmph in around 12 seconds and reach a top speed of around 160 kmph.
The XUV200 is expected to be priced between Rs. 5 lakh and Rs. 8 lakh (ex-showroom), depending on the variant and features. The XUV200 may attract a lot of buyers who are looking for a stylish, spacious and feature-rich subcompact SUV at an affordable price.
- Mahindra is working on a new subcompact SUV called the XUV200 that will launch soon in India.
- The XUV200 will be based on the SsangYong Tivoli platform and borrow some design cues from the XUV300.
- The XUV200 will offer a 1.2-litre turbo petrol and a 1.5-litre diesel engine option with manual or AMT gearbox.
- The XUV200 will offer a decent mileage, performance and top speed for its segment.
- The XUV200 will be priced between Rs. 5 lakh and Rs. 8 lakh (ex-showroom).
Expected Engine, Mileage, Performance, Top Speed:
|Parameter||Petrol Variant||Diesel Variant|
|Power||120 PS||100 PS|
|Torque||200 Nm||240 Nm|
|Transmission||6-speed manual or AMT||6-speed manual or AMT|
|Mileage||18 kmpl||22 kmpl|
|Performance||0-100 kmph in 12 seconds||NA|
|Top Speed||160 kmph||NA|
Also Read This:
- Wait For This 4.2 Lakh Rs Tata Curvv Coupe SUV, Mileage 325
- Upcoming Kia Sonet Facelift Engine, Mileage and Photos
- Upcoming Hyundai Creta Facelift Engine, Mileage, Top Speed and Photos
- New KTM 390 Duke Launch at Price of 3.11 Lakh Rs – Stunning Photos Inside