The Jeep Renegade is a subcompact SUV that offers off-road capabilities and a fun personality. The Renegade was first introduced in 2015 and has been a popular choice for adventurous drivers who want a small and versatile vehicle. The 2024 Jeep Renegade is expected to be a carryover model, meaning that it will not have any major changes from the previous year. However, it will still have some features and updates that will make it an attractive option for Jeep fans.
2024 Jeep Renegade Exterior Looks
The 2024 Jeep Renegade will retain the boxy and upright design that is typical of the Jeep nameplate. It will have the signature seven-slot grille, round headlights, and trapezoidal wheel arches that give it a rugged and distinctive look. The Renegade will also have some color options and trim levels that will allow buyers to customize their vehicle according to their preferences. For example, the Trailhawk trim will have a more aggressive appearance with red tow hooks, black hood decal, and skid plates. The Overland trim will have a more luxurious look with chrome accents, body-color roof, and 19-inch wheels.
2024 Jeep Renegade Interior Features
The 2024 Jeep Renegade will have a spacious and comfortable interior Features that can accommodate up to five passengers. It will also have a decent amount of cargo space that can be expanded by folding the rear seats. The Renegade will come equipped with a 7-inch touchscreen display that will support Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. It will also have a rearview camera, Bluetooth hands-free phone system, USB port, auxiliary input jack, and power outlets. Some of the optional features that will be available are an 8.4-inch touchscreen, navigation system, premium sound system, heated seats and steering wheel, dual-zone automatic climate control, and sunroof.
Here are some of the latest news about the 2024 Jeep Renegade:
- The Upcoming Jeep Renegade will be available in three trim levels: Sport, Trailhawk, and Overland.
- It will also come equipped with an optional 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot.
- The New Jeep Renegade will feature a turbocharged 1.3-liter four-cylinder engine that will produce 177 horsepower and 210 pound-feet of torque.
- The Renegade will have two transmission options: a nine-speed automatic or a six-speed manual.
- The Renegade will have two drivetrain options: front-wheel drive or four-wheel drive.
- The Renegade will have a towing capacity of up to 2,000 pounds.
Expected Launch Date and Price in India
Also Read This;