The Mahindra Bolero is one of the most popular and iconic SUVs in India. It has been in the market for over 20 years and has earned a reputation for being tough, reliable and versatile. The Bolero Classic is a special edition model that celebrates the legacy of the Bolero with a retro design, premium interiors and a powerful engine. The Bolero Classic is available in a top variant called B6 (O) that offers the best features and performance.
Ex-showroom Price and On Road Price of Top Model
The Mahindra Bolero Classic B6 (O) is priced at Rs. 10.79 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The on road price of the top model may vary depending on the state, city, taxes, insurance and other charges. For example, the on road price of the Bolero Classic B6 (O) in Mumbai is Rs. 12.69 lakh.
Monthly EMI, Downpayment, Interest Rate, Loan amount, Loan Tenure
If you want to buy the Mahindra Bolero Classic B6 (O) with a car loan, you can use the following parameters to calculate your monthly EMI, downpayment, interest rate, loan amount and loan tenure:
- Loan amount: 80% of the on road price
- Interest rate: 9.5% per annum
- Loan tenure: 5 years
Using these values, the monthly EMI for the Bolero Classic B6 (O) in Mumbai would be Rs. 26,436. The downpayment would be Rs. 2.54 lakh (20% of the on road price).
News Summary With Bullet Points
Here are some of the latest news updates about the Mahindra Bolero Classic:
- The Mahindra Bolero Classic was launched in March 2023 as a limited edition model to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the Bolero.
- The Bolero Classic features a distinctive grille, round headlamps, chrome bumpers, body decals and alloy wheels that give it a retro look.
- The interior of the Bolero Classic is equipped with a digital instrument cluster, manual AC, Bluetooth-enabled music system with AUX and USB connectivity, power windows and power steerin.
- The safety features of the Bolero Classic include dual front airbags, anti-lock braking system (ABS) and reverse parking sensors.
- The Bolero Classic is powered by a 1.5-litre diesel engine that produces 75PS of power and 210Nm of torque. It is paired with a 5-speed manual transmission.
|Ex-showroom Price||On Road Price of Top Model||Monthly EMI||Downpayment||Interest Rate||Loan amount||Loan Tenure|
|Rs. 10.79 lakh||Rs. 12.69 lakh||Rs. 26,436||Rs. 2.54 lakh||9.5%||Rs. 10.15 lakh||5 years|
Many People Read This: