The Renault Duster has secured its position as one of the most sought-after sub-compact SUVs in the market. Its winning combination of a spacious cabin, rugged design, and affordability has consistently drawn the attention of car enthusiasts and practical buyers alike. With the current generation of the Duster launched in 2019, we eagerly anticipate the facelifted version of Upcoming Renault Duster expected to hit the market in 2024.
Follow Us on Google News
This update promises exciting cosmetic changes, including a revised grille, new LED headlights and taillights, and stylish alloy wheels. However, the real intrigue lies under the hood, where the upcoming Duster is poised to make waves with its new engine options. These engines are projected to deliver improved performance, enhanced mileage, and impressive top speeds.
- 1 Upcoming Renault Duster Engine Options
- 2 Mileage of Upcoming Renault Duster
- 3 Performance at a Glance
- 4 Unveiling the Top Speed
- 5 News Summary
Upcoming Renault Duster Engine Options
The Upcoming Renault Duster is set to introduce two distinct engine choices, catering to diverse driving preferences. Let’s delve into the specifics of these powerplants:
1. 1.6-Litre Four-Cylinder Petrol Engine
The first option on the roster is a 1.6-litre four-cylinder petrol engine. What sets this engine apart is its seamless pairing with a CVT (Continuous Variable Transmission) gearbox. This combination is designed to offer a balanced blend of power and efficiency. Here’s a quick look at its key specifications:
- Power: The 1.6-litre engine is expected to produce 105 bhp (brake horsepower).
- Torque: It’s projected to deliver 142 Nm (Newton-meters) of torque.
2. 2.0-Litre Four-Cylinder Petrol Engine
For those seeking a more robust driving experience, the 2024 Duster will also offer a 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol engine. This engine comes mated to a four-speed automatic transmission, enhancing control and performance. Here’s what you need to know:
- Power: The 2.0-litre engine is a powerhouse, boasting an impressive 153 bhp.
- Torque: It’s expected to deliver a substantial 192 Nm of torque.
Mileage of Upcoming Renault Duster
Mileage is a critical factor for many car buyers, and the Upcoming Renault Duster doesn’t disappoint. However, it’s important to note that the mileage figures can vary depending on the engine, gearbox, and drive type. Let’s break it down:
1. 1.6-Litre Engine Mileage
- CVT and Two-Wheel-Drive: This configuration is anticipated to offer an ARAI-certified mileage of 16.42 kmpl (kilometers per liter).
- CVT and All-Wheel-Drive: If you opt for all-wheel-drive with the same 1.6-litre engine, the mileage may slightly decrease to around 15 kmpl.
2. 2.0-Litre Engine Mileage
- Four-Speed Automatic and Two-Wheel-Drive: Expect an ARAI-certified mileage of approximately 13.9 kmpl with this setup.
- Four-Speed Automatic and All-Wheel-Drive: The all-wheel-drive variant of the 2.0-litre engine might provide a lower mileage, estimated at around 12 kmpl.
Many People Read This: Only 4.7 Lakh Rs, Upcoming Mahindra XUV200 SUV Will Launch Soon
Performance at a Glance
Performance enthusiasts will appreciate the agility of the Upcoming Renault Duster. The performance metrics also differ depending on the engine, gearbox, and drive type:
1. 1.6-Litre Engine Performance
- CVT and Two-Wheel-Drive: This configuration is projected to accelerate from 0 to 100 kmph in approximately 12 seconds.
- CVT and All-Wheel-Drive: Opting for all-wheel-drive with the 1.6-litre engine may result in a slightly slower acceleration time of around 13 seconds.
2. 2.0-Litre Engine Performance
- Four-Speed Automatic and Two-Wheel-Drive: With this setup, the Duster is expected to achieve 0-100 kmph in roughly 10 seconds.
- Four-Speed Automatic and All-Wheel-Drive: The all-wheel-drive variant of the 2.0-litre engine is likely to have a slightly slower acceleration time of around 11 seconds.
Unveiling the Top Speed
Top speed is an exciting aspect of any vehicle’s performance. Interestingly, the top speeds for the Upcoming Renault Duster are quite similar, regardless of the engine choice:
- 1.6-Litre Engine with CVT and Two-Wheel-Drive: Look forward to reaching a top speed of around 170 kmph.
- 1.6-Litre Engine with CVT and All-Wheel-Drive: The all-wheel-drive version of the 1.6-litre engine is expected to achieve a slightly lower top speed, approximately 165 kmph.
- 2.0-Litre Engine with Four-Speed Automatic and Two-Wheel-Drive: This configuration boasts a top speed of around 175 kmph.
- 2.0-Litre Engine with Four-Speed Automatic and All-Wheel-Drive: The all-wheel-drive variant of the 2.0-litre engine is also projected to have a slightly lower top speed, around 170 kmph.
In summary, the Upcoming Renault Duster is gearing up for a remarkable makeover. With two distinct engine options, differing in power and performance, this sub-compact SUV is set to cater to a wide spectrum of drivers. Whether you prioritise fuel efficiency or crave a powerful ride, the Duster has something to offer. Moreover, its anticipated top speeds promise an exhilarating driving experience. Keep an eye out for the Duster’s arrival in 2024, as it aims to redefine the sub-compact SUV segment with its versatility and performance.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When will the 2024 Renault Duster be available for purchase?
The exact release date may vary by region, but it’s expected to arrive in 2024.
2. Are there any expected changes to the interior of the 2024 Renault Duster?
While the focus of the updates is on the engine and exterior, there may be some interior enhancements as well. Detailed information is awaited.
3. Will there be any options for diesel engines in the 2024 Renault Duster?
As of now, Renault has announced petrol engine options only. Diesel engine options may be revealed later.
4. How does the 2024 Renault Duster compare to its competitors in terms of price?
Pricing details will be crucial in assessing its competitiveness. It’s best to wait for the official pricing announcement.
5. Does the 2024 Renault Duster come with advanced safety features?
While safety features are important, they are not covered in this article. Buyers should check for safety specifications in the official product literature or consult with dealerships.