The Mahindra XUV300 is a compact SUV that offers a spacious cabin, a powerful engine, and a host of features. The 2023 model of the XUV300 has been launched recently, with some cosmetic and technical updates. In this article, we will take a look at the top variant of the new XUV300, which is the W8 Opt AMT DT Diesel.
Follow Us on Google News
XUV300 W8 Opt AMT DT Diesel Ex-showroom Price and On Road Price of Top Model
The W8 Opt AMT DT Diesel is the most expensive variant of the new XUV300, with an ex-showroom price of Rs. 14.74 Lakh. This variant comes with a dual-tone roof, a sunroof, a head-up display, and Mahindra Blue Sense Plus. It also has an automatic transmission with a torque converter for smooth and effortless driving.
The on-road price of the top model depends on the city and state where you buy it. For example, in Delhi, the on-road price of the W8 Opt AMT DT Diesel is Rs. 17.01 Lakh, which includes RTO charges, insurance, and other taxes and fees.
XUV300 W8 Opt AMT DT Diesel Monthly EMI, Downpayment, Interest Rate, Loan Amount, Loan Tenure
If you want to buy the top model of the new XUV300 on loan, you will have to pay a certain amount as downpayment and then pay monthly EMIs for a fixed tenure. The amount of downpayment, EMI, interest rate, loan amount, and loan tenure will vary depending on your loan provider, loan amount, loan tenure, and credit score.
Let’s Consider, if you take a loan of Rs. 13 Lakh for 5 years at an interest rate of 9%, you will have to pay a downpayment of Rs. 4.01 Lakh and a monthly EMI of Rs. 26,978. You can use online EMI calculators to find out the best loan option for you.
News Summary With Bullet Points
Here are some of the latest news updates about the new XUV300:
- The price of the Mahindra 2023 XUV300 SUV (ex-showroom) in India is Rs. 7.99 lakh.
- Five different Model of the new SUV will be available: W2, W4, W6, W8, and W8 (O). Except for the W2 base model, all trims offer the TurboSport variant.
- The new XUV300 is available with shark fin antennas, dual LED headlamps with LED DRLs, LED tail lamps, dual-tone colors, and striking geometric alloy wheels.
- A SmartPlay Pro+ infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connection is also included with the new XUV300.
- Three different engines are available for the new XUV300: a 1.5-liter diesel engine (117PS/300Nm), a 1.5-litre turbo-petrol unit (110PS/200Nm), and a TGDI 1.2-liter turbo-petrol engine (130PS/up to 250Nm). A 6-speed manual transmission is associated with each of these engines, whereas a diesel engine and
|Ex-showroom Price||On Road Price||Monthly EMI||Downpayment||Interest Rate||Loan Amount||Loan Tenure|
|Rs. 14.74 Lakh||Rs. 17.01 Lakh||Rs. 26,978||Rs. 4.01 Lakh||9%||Rs. 13 Lakh||5 years|
Also Read This: