If you are looking for a budget-friendly car that can serve your daily needs, you might want to consider buying a second hand car under 3 lakh. There are many options available in the market, from hatchbacks to sedans, from petrol to diesel, from manual to automatic. In this blog post, we will explore some of the possible Cars to Buy Under 3 Lakh range, with the help of table and bullet points.
Follow Us on Google News
Factors to Consider Before Buying a Second Hand Car
Before you decide to buy a second hand car, you should keep in mind some factors that can affect your choice and experience. Some of these factors are:
- Condition: The condition of the car is one of the most important aspects to check before buying a second hand car. You should inspect the car thoroughly, both inside and outside, for any signs of damage, wear and tear, rust, dents, scratches, etc. You should also check the engine, tyres, brakes, suspension, lights, etc. for any issues or faults. You can also take the car for a test drive to see how it performs on the road.
- History: The history of the car can tell you a lot about its past usage, ownership, maintenance, accidents, repairs, etc. You should ask the seller for the service records, insurance papers, registration certificate, pollution certificate, etc. of the car. You should also verify the car’s details with the Regional Transport Office (RTO) and check if there are any pending dues or fines on the car.
- Price: The price of the car is another crucial factor to consider before buying a second hand car. You should compare the price of the car with its market value and see if it is reasonable and fair. You can use online tools like CarWale or Droom to check the fair market price of any used car based on its make, model, year, condition, mileage, etc. You should also negotiate with the seller and try to get the best deal possible.
- Warranty: The warranty of the car is another factor that can affect your decision to buy a second hand car. Some cars may still have some warranty left from the manufacturer or the dealer, which can cover some of the repair costs in case of any breakdowns or malfunctions. You should ask the seller about the warranty status of the car and see if it is transferable or not. You can also opt for an extended warranty or a third-party warranty for extra protection and peace of mind.
Possible Cars to Buy Under 3 Lakh
Based on our research from various online sources like CarWale², CarAndBike¹ and Droom³, we have compiled a list of some of the possible cars to buy under 3 lakh in India. The list is not exhaustive and may vary depending on your location, availability and preference. The list is also based on the average prices of the cars as per their listings on these websites as of July 2023.
|Make and Model||Year||Fuel Type||Transmission Type||Price Range|
|Maruti Suzuki Swift ZXi||2011||Petrol||Manual||Rs. 2.5 Lakh|
|Hyundai i10 Magna||2008||Petrol||Manual||Rs. 1.4 Lakh|
|Honda Brio S MT||2012||Petrol||Manual||Rs. 2.6 Lakh|
|Hyundai Santro Xing XO||2006||Petrol||Manual||Rs. 1.9 Lakh|
|Maruti Suzuki Wagon R VXi||2011||Petrol||Manual||Rs. 1.8 Lakh|
|Honda City 1.5 i-VTEC S MT||2011||Petrol||Manual||Rs. 2.9 Lakh|
|Renault Kwid RXT 1.0 (O) BS IV||2016||Petrol||Manual||Rs. 2.8 Lakh|
|Tata Indigo eCS VX CR4 BS IV||2010||Diesel||Manual||Rs. 1.6 Lakh|
|Mahindra Xylo E8 BS IV||2009||Diesel||Manual||Rs. 2.7 Lakh|
Some of the benefits of buying these cars are:
- They are affordable and economical
- They have good fuel efficiency and low maintenance costs
- They have spacious interiors and decent features
- They have reliable performance and resale value
Some of the drawbacks of buying these cars are:
- They may have high mileage and wear and tear
- They may have outdated design and technology
- They may have low safety and comfort standards
- They may have limited warranty and service options
Buying a second hand car under 3 lakh can be a good option for those who are looking for a budget-friendly car that can serve their daily needs. However, one should be careful and diligent while choosing a second hand car and check its condition, history, price and warranty before making a purchase. One should also compare different options and negotiate with the seller to get the best deal possible. We hope this blog post has helped you in finding some of the possible cars to buy under 3 lakh in India. Happy car shopping!
Many People Read This: