The Nissan X-Trail is one of the world’s most popular SUVs, providing a versatile and capacious vehicle for families, adventurers, and city dwellers. The X-Trail has been around since 2001, and it has gone through various alterations and enhancements since then. Nissan is now preparing to release the 2024 approach, which claims to be the most advanced and innovative Upcoming 2024 Nissan X-Trail yet. Here are some of the new 2024 Nissan X-Trail’s highlights.
Upcoming 2024 Nissan X-Trail Exterior Looks
The sleek, futuristic style of the 2024 Nissan X-Trail matches its performance and technology. It has a sporty appearance because to its aggressive lines, sharp headlights, and contoured sides. The X-Trail comes in several colours, including black, white, silver, and red. It also has chrome embellishments and huge alloy wheels, which contribute to its elegance and charm. The X-Trail has a commanding appearance on the road and is likely to draw attention wherever it travels.
The Upcoming 2024 Nissan X-Trail has a roomy and stylish cabin that can seat up to five people. The inside is well-designed and large, with premium amenities and materials. The 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, 12.3-inch wide central touchscreen, and 10.8-inch head-up display in the X-Trail give the driver with all the information and entertainment they require.
In addition to wireless Apple CarPlay and wireless device charging, the X-Trail enables Android Auto. The X-Trail comes standard with a number of safety technologies, including automated emergency braking, lane departure warning and prevention, rear cross-traffic alert, and reverse AEB. It also incorporates Nissan’s ProPilot technology, which includes adaptive cruise control for stop-and-go traffic.
The 2024 Nissan X-Trail will be available in India in the second Half of 2024. It will compete with SUVs like the Hyundai Tucson, Kia Sportage, and MG Hector Plus. Here are some highlights of the new 2024 Nissan X-Trail:
- It sports a redesigned 2.5-litre petrol engine with 135kW and 244Nm of torque.
- It has a clever all-wheel drive system and an automated continuously variable gearbox (CVT).
- The appearance is elegant and sporty, with LED headlamps and chrome highlights.
- The inside is roomy and opulent, with a computerised instrument cluster, a large central touchscreen, and a head-up display.
- It supports wireless Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and wireless device charging.
- It comes standard with a plethora of safety measures, including Nissan’s ProPilot system.
Expected Launch Date and Price in India
|Second half of 2024
|Rs. 20 lakh – Rs. 25 lakh (estimated)
Many People Read This;