Citroen, the French automaker, is preparing to launch its third model, Project C21, into India’s highly competitive sub-4-metre small SUV sector. The Upcoming 2024 Citroen sub-4-metre compact SUV will be built on a simpler version of the CMP (Common Modular Platform), which already serves as the foundation for the Peugeot 208 and other Stellantis models. The Citroen sub-4-metre small SUV is set to debut in India in March 2024, with a price range of Rs. 7.00 – 11.00 Lakh.
Upcoming 2024 Citroen sub-4-metre compact SUV Exterior Looks
The Citroen sub-4-metre small SUV will feature a distinct design language that will set it apart from the competition. The SUV will have split headlights, with LED DRLs on top and headlights below. A horizontal chrome band will run across the grille, with the Citroen insignia in the centre. The bumper will include a huge air inlet as well as fog lamps with white accents. With roof rails, squared wheel arches, and dual-tone alloy wheels, the side profile will be boxy. The back end will have square LED tail lamps, a roof spoiler, and a beefy bumper.
Upcoming 2024 Citroen sub-4-metre compact SUV Interior Features
The interior of the 2024 Citroen sub-4-metre compact SUV compact SUV has not yet been unveiled, but we can expect some similarities with the C3 hatchback, which is also set to appear in India soon. The SUV’s dashboard will most likely be dual-tone, with a 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a digital instrument cluster, a multifunction steering wheel, and automated climate control. The SUV will also have a roomy interior, with enough headroom and legroom for five people. The boot will be adequate, with a split-folding rear seat for more luggage.
- The sub-four-meter SUV from Citroen is anticipated to make its debut in 2023.
- A 1.2-liter gasoline engine, which may be turbocharged or naturally aspirated, will power the SUV.
- The only available gearbox type will probably be a manual gearbox.
- With vehicles like the Hyundai Venue, Kia Sonet, Tata Nexon, Nissan Magnite, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Renault Kiger, Toyota Urban Cruiser, Honda WR-V, and Mahindra XUV300 as competitors, the SUV will be tough to beat.
- The SUV will be a part of Citroen’s C-Cube programme, which will see new cars developed and built in India for both domestic and international markets.
Expected Launch Date and Price in India
|Launch Date||Price Range|
|March 2024 (Tentative)||Rs. 7.00 – 11.00 Lakh (Estimated)|