Welcome to New blog post, where I’ll be shedding light on the highly anticipated New Tata Nexon Facelift model launch. Today, we’ll focus exclusively on its safety features and anticipated crash test ratings of All New Tata Nexon Facelift.
New Tata Nexon Facelift Safety Features
The New Tata Nexon Facelift places a strong emphasis on safety, ensuring the well-being of both drivers and passengers in all circumstances. Here are some of the key safety features:
- Up to Six Airbags: The Nexon Facelift is equipped with front, side, and curtain airbags, providing protection against head, chest, and abdomen injuries during collisions.
- ABS with EBD: This feature enhances braking stability and control, reducing the risk of skidding and fishtailing during emergency stops.
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP): ESP keeps the vehicle stable in oversteer and understeer situations, preventing loss of control.
- Hill Hold Assist: This feature prevents the vehicle from rolling backward on uphill roads, ensuring smooth and safe acceleration.
- Reverse Parking Sensors and 360-Degree Camera: These features assist in parking and reversing by offering a comprehensive view of the surroundings through four cameras.
- ISOFIX Anchors and Top Tethers: ISOFIX anchors and top tethers are provided for secure installation of child seats, offering added protection for child occupants.
New Tata Nexon Facelift Crash Test Ratings
While the official crash test rating for the New Tata Nexon Facelift has not yet been announced, expectations are high that this SUV will perform admirably in crash tests. The current model received a remarkable 5-star rating from Global NCAP, making it India’s first 5-star rated car. This rating underscores the vehicle’s robust build quality and safety standards. In the Global NCAP tests, the Nexon achieved a score of 16.06/17 for adult occupant protection and 25/49 for child occupant protection. The SUV also performed well in frontal and side impact tests, with low risks of head, chest, and leg injuries.
In summary, the New Tata Nexon Facelift Model Launch priorities safety through its impressive features and expected high crash test ratings. Key takeaways include:
- The New Tata Nexon Facelift features up to six airbags, ABS with EBD, ESP, hill hold assist, reverse parking sensors, and a 360-degree camera for added safety.
- While the official crash test rating is pending, the current model’s 5-star rating from Global NCAP underscores its safety standards.
- The Nexon Facelift has demonstrated strong performance in various crash test scenarios, with low risks of injuries to occupants.
2023 Tata Nexon Facelift Safety Features and Crash Test Ratings
For a quick reference, here’s a table summarising the safety features and expected crash test ratings for the New Tata Nexon Facelift Model Launch:
|Up to Six Airbags
|Front, side, and curtain airbags for passenger protection
|ABS with EBD
|Anti-lock braking system with electronic brakeforce distribution for braking stability and control
|Electronic stability program for vehicle stability in oversteer and understeer situations
|Hill Hold Assist
|Feature that prevents the vehicle from rolling back on uphill roads
|Reverse Parking Sensors and 360-Degree Camera
|Features that assist in parking and reversing by providing a view of the surroundings
|ISOFIX Anchors and Top Tethers
|Features that allow secure installation of child seats
|Crash Test Ratings
|Not announced yet, but expected to be high as the current model received a 5-star rating from Global NCAP
Also Read This:
- Nexon Facelift Interior Features Reveal – Images Inside
- Buckle Up for the New Toyota Harrier: Unveiling Its Engine and Mileage
- Upcoming Honda WRV Engine And Mileage Surprise Everyone
- 2023 Mahindra THAR Waiting Period – Variant Wise
Here are some frequently asked questions about the New Tata Nexon Facelift Model Launch:
- Q: When will the New Tata Nexon Facelift be launched?
- A: The New Tata Nexon Facelift is set to be launched on September 14th.
- Q: What engine options are available in the New Tata Nexon Facelift?
- A: The New Tata Nexon Facelift offers two engine options: a 1.2-liter turbo-petrol engine and a 1.5-liter diesel engine, each with different gearbox options.
- Q: What is the expected price of the New Tata Nexon Facelift?
- A: While the price of the New Tata Nexon Facelift has not been officially announced, it is expected to range from Rs 8 lakh to Rs 13 lakh.
- Q: What is the mileage of the New Tata Nexon Facelift?
- A: According to official figures, the New Tata Nexon Facelift is expected to achieve a mileage of 17.4 kmpl in petrol variants and 22.4 kmpl in diesel variants.
- Q: What is the expected safety rating for the New Tata Nexon Facelift?
- A: While the safety rating for the New Tata Nexon Facelift has not been announced, the current model received a 5-star rating from Global NCAP, showcasing its strong safety standards.