Tata Punch Waiting Period: The Tata Punch is a popular subcompact SUV that has been in high demand since its launch in 2022. As a result, there is currently a waiting period for the Punch, which can vary depending on the city and variant you choose.
Tata Punch Waiting Period by City
The waiting period for the Tata Punch varies depending on the city you are in. In some cities, such as Delhi and Mumbai, the waiting period can be as long as 12 weeks. In other cities, such as Chennai and Hyderabad, the waiting period is shorter, at around 8 weeks.
Many People Read This : Tata Nexon Waiting Period 2023
The following table shows the waiting period for the Tata Punch in different cities:
Tata Punch Waiting Period by Variant
The waiting period for the Tata Punch also varies depending on the variant you choose. The diesel variants have a longer waiting period than the petrol variants. This is because diesel cars are more popular in India than petrol cars.
The following table shows the waiting period for the Tata Punch in different variants:
|PUNCH (XE)||4 weeks|
|PUNCH (XM)||6 weeks|
|PUNCH (XT)||8 weeks|
|PUNCH (XZ)||12 weeks|
|PUNCH (XZ+)||16 weeks|
|PUNCH (AMT)||16 weeks|
How to Reduce the Waiting Period
If you are looking to reduce the waiting period for the Tata Punch, there are a few things you can do. First, you can try to book the car in a city with a shorter waiting period. Second, you can choose a lower-priced variant. Third, you can choose a petrol variant instead of a diesel variant.
You can also try to book the car during the off-season, which is usually between January and March. Finally, you can try to negotiate with the dealer to get a shorter waiting period.
The Tata Punch is a popular subcompact SUV that has been in high demand since its launch. As a result, there is currently a waiting period for the Punch, which can vary depending on the city, price, and variant you choose. If you are looking to reduce the waiting period, there are a few things you can do, such as booking the car in a city with a shorter waiting period, choosing a lower-priced variant, or choosing a petrol variant instead of a diesel variant.
Here are some additional details about the Tata Punch:
- Price: The Tata Punch starts at ₹6.49 lakh for the base PUNCH (T) variant and goes up to ₹10.49 lakh for the top-of-the-line PUNCH (AMT) variant.
- Engine: The Tata Punch is available with a 1.2-liter turbocharged petrol engine and a 1.2-liter naturally aspirated petrol engine. The turbocharged petrol engine produces 110 bhp and 170 Nm of torque, while the naturally aspirated petrol engine produces 86 bhp and 113 Nm of torque.
- Transmission: The Tata Punch is available with a 5-speed manual transmission and an AMT automatic transmission.
- Features: The Tata Punch comes with a long list of features, including a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a 7-inch instrument cluster, a sunroof, and a Harman Kardon sound system.
The Tata Punch is a great option for buyers looking for a stylish and feature-rich subcompact SUV. However, if you are looking to buy one soon, be prepared to wait a few weeks.
Here are some of the pros and cons of the Tata Punch:
- Stylish design
- Spacious interior
- Long list of features
- Good fuel efficiency
- Competitive pricing
- Waiting period
- No hybrid or electric variants
- Some features are available only on higher variants