Upcoming cars in india 2023 : As we enter the new fiscal year, the Indian automotive industry is expected to grow with the launch of several new cars across multiple segments. In this blog post, we will take a look at some of the hottest upcoming car launches that are sure to excite auto enthusiasts and potential buyers alike.
Maruti Suzuki Jimny
- The Jimny has been launched in India as a successor to the Maruti Suzuki Jimny Gypsy.
- It carries forward the Gypsy’s traits like a ladder-frame chassis, a peppy engine, and a low-range transfer case.
- However, only the 5-door variant is available in India.
- The vehicle is powered by a 1.5L K15 petrol engine that produces 105 PS of power and 134.2 Nm of torque.
- It comes with a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed automatic transmission.
- The launch of the Jimny in India is scheduled for May.
Many People Read This : Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Elevate Full Comparison
Kia Seltos Facelift
- Kia is working on a facelift for its highest-selling vehicle, the Seltos, in India.
- The new design cues will be taken from the recently launched Seltos in the USA.
- The Indian model of the Seltos facelift will feature an Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) suite of safety technologies.
- The new 1.5L turbo petrol engine, which is currently used in Verna and Carens, will also be offered in the Seltos facelift, with a power output of 160 PS and torque of 253 Nm.
- A panoramic sunroof will also be added to the Seltos facelift, which is a welcome addition for the customers.
Maruti Hycross MPV
- Maruti Suzuki is set to launch a premium MPV based on the Hycross concept.
- This will be Maruti’s largest effort yet to offer a premium vehicle through its Nexa dealerships.
- According to the Chairman RC Bhargava, the launch of the Toyota-sourced hybrid MPV is scheduled for the next two months.
- The launch of the Maruti version of Hycross is expected to take place in June or July.
- The hybrid variants of the MPV are claimed to offer a fuel efficiency of over 23 km/l, which is a major highlight.
Read This : Honda Elevate On Road Price, Engine, Mileage, Launch Date
Honda Elevate is upcoming cars in india 2023
- Honda is set to make a comeback in the SUV segment with the launch of Elevate, which will compete with the Hyundai Creta.
- The vehicle is currently in the testing phase and is expected to debut on June 6, 2023.
- The powertrains and platform used in Elevate will be similar to those used in the 5th generation Honda City.
- Both non-hybrid and hybrid versions of Elevate are likely to be offered.
- Honda Cars India Ltd (HCIL) is prioritizing both domestic sales and exports with the launch of Elevate.
People Also Read : Tata Best Mileage Car to Buy in 2023
Tata Punch & Altroz CNG – upcoming cars in india 2023
- Tata Motors showcased two new offerings, Altroz iCNG and Punch iCNG, with CNG at the 2023 Auto Expo.
- Unlike the single-cylinder CNG kits offered by Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, and Tata themselves, these new CNG kits come with two smaller 30L cylinders.
- The Altroz and Punch iCNG models are powered by a 1.2L naturally aspirated petrol engine that produces 72 bhp and 95 Nm of torque with CNG. In comparison, the engine produces 85 bhp and 113 Nm of torque when running on petrol.
- Tata only teased the Altroz CNG model, while the Punch CNG launch is expected to happen at a later date.