The Maruti Suzuki Wagon R is one of the most popular hatchbacks in India, known for its spacious cabin, reliable performance, and low maintenance cost. The 2023 model of the Wagon R has arrived with a major facelift, featuring a new design, improved features, and advanced technology. In this blog post, we will take a look at the top variant of the 2023 Wagon R, the ZXI Plus AT Dual tone, and see what it has to offer.
Follow Us on Google News
2023 Wagon R ZXI Plus AT Dual tone Ex-showroom Price and On Road Price
The ex-showroom price of the 2023 Wagon R ZXI Plus AT Dual tone is Rs. 7.42 lakh. This is the price of the car before adding the charges for registration, road tax, insurance, and other fees. The on-road price is the final amount that you have to pay to bring the car home. The on-road price varies depending on the city and state where you buy the car. For example, the on-road price of the 2023 Wagon R ZXI Plus AT Dual tone in Delhi is Rs. 8.32 lakh, while in Mumbai it is Rs. 8.75 lakh.
2023 Wagon R ZXI Plus AT Dual tone Monthly EMI, Downpayment, Interest Rate, Loan amount, Loan Tenure
If you want to buy the 2023 Wagon R ZXI Plus AT Dual tone on a loan, you will have to pay a monthly EMI (equated monthly installment) to repay the loan amount along with the interest. The EMI depends on several factors, such as the loan amount, interest rate, loan tenure, and downpayment. The downpayment is the initial amount that you pay upfront to reduce the loan amount. The interest rate is the percentage of interest charged by the lender on the loan amount. The loan tenure is the duration over which you have to repay the loan.
To calculate your EMI, you can use an online EMI calculator. For example, if you take a loan of Rs. 6 lakh for 5 years at an interest rate of 10%, your EMI will be Rs. 12,748. If you pay a downpayment of Rs. 2 lakh, your loan amount will be reduced to Rs. 4 lakh and your EMI will be Rs. 8,499.
Here are some of the latest news updates about the 2023 Maruti Suzuki Wagon R:
- The top-Model of Wagon R has had a feature secretly removed by Maruti Suzuki. Rear wipers and washers are no longer included with the ZXI Plus model.
- Two dual-tone color schemes and six monochromatic color options are offered for the 2023 Wagon R: Met Magma Grey Plus Black, Prime Gallant Red Plus Black, Prime Gallant Red, Poolside Blue, Solid White, Nutmeg Brown, Silky Silver, and Magma Grey.
- Two engine options are available for the 2023 Wagon R: a 1-liter engine (67PS/89Nm) and a 1.2-liter engine (90PS/113Nm). Either a 5-speed manual transmission or a 5-speed AMT is connected to each of these engines. The 1-liter engine (57PS/82.1Nm) and 5-speed manual transmission are the only ones included with the CNG package.
- The 2023 Wagon R provides a 341-liter boot and up to 25.19 km/l for petrol and 34.05 km/kg for CNG in terms of fuel efficiency.
- In addition to dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, and hill-hold assist (only on AMT variants), the 2023 Wagon R includes a 7-inch touchscreen display, a 4-speaker audio system, steering-mounted audio and phone controls, and all of these features as standard.
|Ex-showroom Price||On Road Price of Top Model||Monthly EMI||Downpayment||Interest Rate||Loan amount||Loan Tenure|
|Rs. 7.42 lakh||Rs. 8.32 lakh (Delhi)||Rs. 12,748||Rs. 2 lakh||10%||Rs. 6 lakh||5 years|
|Rs. 8.75 lakh (Mumbai)||Rs. 8,499||Rs. 2 lakh||10%||Rs. 4 lakh||5 years|
Many People Read This: