The Japanese carmaker Toyota is getting ready to introduce its new sub-4m SUV, which is most likely going to be called the Urban Cruiser Taisor, in India. The Maruti Fronx, which is a crossover variant of the Baleno hatchback, will serve as the basis for the model. Through their international relationship, Toyota and Maruti are able to use one another’s platforms and engines for numerous models. After the Glanza, Rumion, and Belta, the Urban Cruiser Taisor will be the fourth product to come from this partnership.
Follow Us on Google News
Urban Cruiser Taisor Exterior Looks – Photos
Similar in size and build to the Fronx, the Urban Cruiser Taisor will have certain external differences to set itself apart. The larger Toyota SUVs like the Fortuner and RAV4 will be reflected in the redesigned grille, bumper, and headlamps on the front fascia. New alloy wheels and body cladding will be on the side profiles, while an updated tailgate and LED taillights will be on the back. Additionally, the New Taisor will include roof rails for a stylish appearance and dual-tone color possibilities.
Urban Cruiser Taisor Interior Features
The Fronx’s cabin will be comparable to the Urban Cruiser Taisor, but with various changes to the upholstery and trim. Along with a digital instrument cluster, steering-mounted controls, and a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connection, the dashboard will also have a digital instrument cluster. Along with these amenities, the SUV will also have ambient lighting, push-button start, cruise control, a sunroof, and automatic climate control. Dual airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, a rear camera, hill hold assistance, and an electronic stability program are all part of the safety equipment.
- For its planned sub-4m SUV, Toyota has trademarked the moniker “Urban Cruiser Taisor” in India.
- The Maruti Fronx, a crossover variant of the Baleno hatchback, will serve as the basis for the New Taisor.
- To set the New Taisor apart from the Fronx, both the exterior and inside will undergo cosmetic alterations.
- Two engine options for the New Taisor will be available: a 1.2-liter petrol engine and a 1.0-liter turbocharged petrol engine, both with manual and automatic transmissions.
- Prices for the New Taisor, which range from Rs. 6 lakh to Rs. 10 lakh (ex-showroom), are anticipated to go on sale in India in November 2023.
|Expected Launch Date||Expected Price in India|
|November 2023||Rs. 6 lakh – Rs. 10 lakh (ex-showroom)|
Many People Read This:
- Hottest SUV From Mahindra, New Bolero Neo Plus Exterior and Interior Photos
- Top Model Mileage 34.02, Buy at Just Rs. 2 lakh or Less Than Smartphone Price
- Upcoming Mahindra Thar 5 Door Stunning Exterior and Interior Features – Photos
- New Maruti Invicto Top Model at Just Rs Rs. 2.84 lakh Only – Photos