The Hyundai Creta has become one of the most sought-after compact SUVs in India, boasting a spacious interior, stylish design, and a wide range of engine choices. The current generation, launched in 2020, has been a tremendous success for the Korean automaker. However, Hyundai is not resting on its laurels and is already gearing up to introduce a facelift version of the Creta, slated to hit the Indian roads by End if 2023.
- 1 Engine of Hyundai Creta Facelift
- 2 Improved Mileage for Fuel Efficiency Enthusiasts
- 3 Unchanged Dimensions: Familiar Yet Spacious
- 4 Capacious Boot Space: Ideal for Adventures
- 5 Enhanced Interior Features: More Tech, More Convenience
- 6 Top-notch Safety: Your Protection Matters
- 7 Striking Exterior Design: A Bold Presence
- 8 Cosmetic and Feature-based Changes: A Refreshed Appeal
- 9 Top Speed: Thrills on the Road
- 10 New Features to Elevate the Driving Experience
- 11 Launch and Price
- 12 Conclusion
- 13 FAQs
Engine of Hyundai Creta Facelift
The 2023 Hyundai Creta Facelift will retain its three engine options: a 1.5-liter naturally aspirated petrol engine, a 1.5-liter turbocharged diesel engine, and a 1.4-liter turbocharged petrol engine. While the engines will maintain their general configurations, slight tweaks are expected to enhance performance. The 1.5-liter petrol engine is projected to deliver 115 PS of power and 144 Nm of torque, while the 1.5-liter diesel engine may produce 116 PS of power and 250 Nm of torque.
The 1.4-liter turbo petrol engine will remain the most potent choice, offering 160 PS of power and 253 Nm of torque. The engines will be mated to various transmission options, including a 6-speed manual, a CVT automatic, a 6-speed automatic, and a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic.
Improved Mileage for Fuel Efficiency Enthusiasts
With fuel efficiency being a significant consideration for car buyers, the 2023 Hyundai Creta Facelift aims to impress. Mileage figures for the facelifted Creta will depend on the engine and transmission combination. Based on the current models, the expected mileage figures are as follows:
- 1.5-liter petrol manual: 16.8 kmpl
- 1.5-liter petrol CVT: 17.1 kmpl
- 1.5-liter diesel manual: 21.4 kmpl
- 1.5-liter diesel automatic: 18.5 kmpl
- 1.4-liter turbo petrol manual: 16.5 kmpl
- 1.4-liter turbo petrol automatic: 16.8 kmpl
Also Read This: New 2024 Renault Duster: What to Expect From Creta Rival?
Unchanged Dimensions: Familiar Yet Spacious
The facelifted version of the Hyundai Creta Facelift will maintain its current dimensions without structural alterations. Measuring 4300 mm in length, 1790 mm in width, and 1635 mm in height², the Creta offers a spacious cabin for occupants to enjoy. With a wheelbase of 2610 mm and a ground clearance of 190 mm, the Creta promises a comfortable and confident ride on diverse terrains.
Capacious Boot Space: Ideal for Adventures
The 2023 Hyundai Creta will continue to provide a generous boot space of 433 liters, making it an excellent choice for family trips or weekend getaways. Whether it’s luggage or sports equipment, the Creta can handle it all with ease.
Enhanced Interior Features: More Tech, More Convenience
The New Hyundai Creta Facelift will witness upgrades in terms of features and technology inside the cabin. Hyundai plans to introduce a new dashboard design with a larger touchscreen infotainment system featuring Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity. Additionally, the Creta will receive a fully digital instrument cluster, providing vital information such as speed, fuel level, and trip meter. Among other expected features are connected car technology, wireless phone charger, ventilated front seats, panoramic sunroof, air purifier, cruise control, and ambient lighting.
Many People Read This; Sedan Cars Under 10 Lakh 2023: A Buyer’s Guide
Top-notch Safety: Your Protection Matters
The safety of passengers remains a top priority in the 2023 Hyundai Creta Facelift. Equipped with up to six airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors with a camera, hill start assist, electronic stability control, traction control, and ISOFIX child seat anchors, the facelifted Creta ensures optimum protection for all occupants. The carmaker may also introduce advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) like adaptive cruise control, lane-keep assist, blind spot monitoring, forward collision warning, and autonomous emergency braking² for added safety.
Striking Exterior Design: A Bold Presence
One of the most eye-catching changes in the facelifted Creta will be its exterior design. The new Creta will embrace a more aggressive and sporty look that sets it apart from its competitors. Key design highlights include a redesigned grille with a honeycomb pattern and chrome accents, reshaped headlamps with LED DRLs and projector units and a bumper with larger air intakes and chrome-surrounded fog lamps. The side profile will showcase new alloy wheels, roof rails, and body cladding. At the rear, the Creta will feature a new tailgate with a spoiler, LED tail lamps, and a bumper with a faux skid plate and reflectors.
Also Read this: Sunroof Car Under 10 Lakhs in 2023: Variant Wise Price
Cosmetic and Feature-based Changes: A Refreshed Appeal
The 2023 Hyundai Creta will primarily undergo cosmetic and feature-based changes, keeping the engine, transmission, and dimensions relatively untouched. With a refreshed appearance, revamped cabin, and exciting new features, the facelifted Creta is poised to offer an even more appealing and competitive proposition to customers.
Top Speed: Thrills on the Road
The top speed of the 2023 Hyundai Creta will differ based on the engine and transmission options. Estimated top speed figures for the facelifted Creta are as follows:
- 1.5-liter petrol manual: 165 kmph
- 1.5-liter petrol CVT: 160 kmph
- 1.5-liter diesel manual: 180 kmph
- 1.5-liter diesel automatic: 175 kmph
- 1.4-liter turbo petrol manual: 190 kmph
- 1.4-liter turbo petrol automatic: 185 kmph
New Features to Elevate the Driving Experience
The 2023 Hyundai Creta will introduce several new features, enriching the driving experience and comfort for occupants. Some of the notable new features are:
- A larger touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity
- A fully digital instrument cluster
- Connected car technology
- A dashcam
- Ventilated front seats
- Advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS)
Launch and Price
Anticipation is high for the 2023 Hyundai Creta, with its expected launch in India scheduled for February 2023. The new Creta’s price is Expect to start from Rs 10.5 lakh (ex-showroom) onwards. Competing with other compact SUVs like the MG Astor, Skoda Kushaq, Nissan Kicks, Maruti Suzuki S-Cross, Volkswagen Taigun, and Kia Seltos, the facelifted Creta aims to captivate the hearts of SUV enthusiasts across the country.
The 2023 Hyundai Creta promises to be a significant upgrade over its successful predecessor, combining enhanced performance, modern features, and striking aesthetics. With its continued commitment to safety and fuel efficiency, the facelifted Creta is set to carve a niche for itself in India’s competitive compact SUV segment. Enthusiasts eagerly await the release, looking forward to a thrilling driving experience and a touch of luxury in this upcoming automobile.
Read This Post: Best 7 Seater Car Under 5 Lakh in India
- When is the expected launch date of the 2023 Hyundai Creta in India?
- The 2023 Hyundai Creta is anticipated to be launched in India by December 2023.
- What are the engine options available in the New Hyundai Creta?
- The New Hyundai Creta will offer three engine choices: a 1.5-liter naturally aspirated petrol engine, a 1.5-liter turbocharged diesel engine, and a 1.4-liter turbocharged petrol engine.
- What is the boot space capacity of the New Hyundai Creta?
- The boot space of the New Hyundai Creta remains the same as the current models, offering a generous 433 liters.
- What are some of the new interior features in the facelifted Creta?
- The facelifted Creta will come with a larger touchscreen infotainment system, a fully digital instrument cluster, connected car technology, wireless phone charger, ventilated front seats, and more.
- Will the New Hyundai Creta have advanced safety features?
- Yes, the New Hyundai Creta is expected to offer advanced safety features like adaptive cruise control, lane-keep assist, blind-spot monitoring, forward collision warning, and autonomous emergency braking.