Mahindra is all set to launch the Bolero Neo Plus, a larger and more spacious version of the popular Bolero Neo SUV. The Bolero Neo Plus will be the facelifted model of the TUV300 Plus, which was discontinued last year. The Bolero Neo Plus will offer extra seating capacity and interior room to comfortably accommodate more passengers. It will appeal to customers looking for a practical and versatile SUV that can handle various terrains and road conditions. Here is details of New Mahindra Bolero Neo Plus Expected Engine, Exterior looks, Interior Features, Mileage and Photos.
Follow Us on Google News
Bolero Neo Plus Exterior Looks
The Bolero Neo Plus will retain the overall design and exterior layout of the standard Bolero Neo model, but with some minor changes. The front fascia will feature a new grille, bumper, and headlamps with LED DRLs. The side profile will have square wheel arches, roof rails, and alloy wheels. The rear section will be elongated to fit extra seats and luggage space. The tailgate will have a new design with a larger taillamp cluster and a revised bumper.
The interior of the Bolero Neo Plus will be similar to the Bolero Neo, with a dual-tone dashboard, a touchscreen infotainment system, a multi-function steering wheel, and a digital instrument cluster. The Bolero Neo Plus will also offer some additional features such as cruise control, rear parking sensors, rear wiper and defogger, and a six-speaker sound system. The Bolero Neo Plus will be available in both 7- and 9- seater configurations, with different seating arrangements. The 7-seater variant will have a 2+3+2 layout, while the 9-seater variant will have a 2+3+4 layout.
Bolero Neo Plus Engine
The Bolero Neo Plus will be powered by the same 1.5-litre mHawk diesel engine that powers the Bolero Neo. This engine produces 100bhp of power and 260Nm of torque, and is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. The Bolero Neo Plus will also feature Mahindra’s Multi Terrain Technology (MTT), which is a manual locking differential that improves traction on slippery surfaces. The Bolero Neo Plus will have a body-on-frame construction and a third-generation Scorpio chassis, which will enhance its durability and off-road capability.
The expected price of the Bolero Neo Plus is between Rs. 10 lakh and Rs. 12 lakh (ex-showroom). It will compete with other compact SUVs such as the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, Maruti XL6, Kia Carens, and more. The launch date of the Bolero Neo Plus is not confirmed yet, but it is likely to happen in October 2023.
- Mahindra is launching the Bolero Neo Plus, a larger version of the Bolero Neo SUV.
- The Bolero Neo Plus will have extra seating capacity and interior room, with both 7- and 9- seater options.
- The Bolero Neo Plus will have a new front and rear design, with LED DRLs, alloy wheels, and a touchscreen infotainment system.
- The Bolero Neo Plus will be powered by a 1.5-litre mHawk diesel engine with 100bhp and 260Nm of torque.
- The Bolero Neo Plus will feature Mahindra’s Multi Terrain Technology (MTT), which is a manual locking differential for better traction.
- The expected price of the Bolero Neo Plus is between Rs. 10 lakh and Rs. 12 lakh (ex-showroom), and the expected launch date is October 2023.
|Expected Engine||Mileage||Performance||Top Speed|
|1.5-litre mHawk diesel||NA||100bhp/260Nm||NA|
Also Read This:
- New OLA Electric Sedan Car Exterior and Interior Features – Images
- New Hyundai Exter Top Model Buy at Just Rs. 2.42 lakh – Downpayment
- Mini Scorpio At Just 4.2 Lakh Rs? Upcoming 2024 Mahindra XUV200 – Photos
- Say Sorry to Creta and Seltos, Finally Here is Upcoming 2024 Mahindra XUV500