The Gurkha is a tough and powerful off-road SUV produced by Force Motors, a well-known Indian producer of commercial and utility vehicles. Since entering the market in 2008, the Gurkha has undergone numerous revisions and facelifts. In 2021, the most recent Gurkha model with a new design, features, and engine was released. Force Motors, though, isn’t content to sit on its laurels and is already developing a Upcoming Force Gurkha with 5 door rather than just three.
Follow Us on Google News
Upcoming Force Gurkha 5 Door Exterior Looks
In order to accommodate the additional doors and seats, the Upcoming Force Gurkha 5 Door will have a similar design to the three-door Gurkha but a greater wheelbase and length. In addition, it will sport a different set of alloy wheels with five split spokes as opposed to six. The snorkel, the circular LED headlamps, the front grille with the Force emblem, the roof rails, the side steps and the spare wheel positioned on the tailboard will all remain on the five-door Gurkha.
Interior Features of Upcoming Force Gurkha 5 Door
The Upcoming Force Gurkha Five Door interior will resemble that of the three-door version, but with more room and comfort for the occupants. The first and second rows of the five-door Gurkha will each have four captain chairs with armrests, and the third row will have a bench seat. Along with front and rear power windows, manual air conditioning with multiple vents, dual airbags, rear parking sensors, and a reversing camera, it will also offer a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto, Apple Carplay, and navigation. All occupants will have access to mobile charging stations and a tyre pressure monitoring system in the five-door Gurkha.
- In India, a five-door Gurkha is anticipated to be revealed in January 2024.
- The same 2.6-liter diesel engine, which generates 90 horsepower and 250 Nm of torque as the three-door model, will power it.
- It will sport a 4-wheel drive system with a low-range gearbox and locking differentials on both axles, as well as a 5-speed manual gearbox.
- It will be capable of wading through up to 700 mm of water and a 35 degree grade.
- It will face competition from the incoming Maruti Suzuki Jimny 5-door and Mahindra Thar 5-door.
|Expected Launch Date
|Expected Price in India
|Rs. 16 lakh (ex-showroom)
Many People Read This: