The Hyundai Creta is one of the most popular mid-size SUVs in India, offering a spacious cabin, powerful engines, and a host of features. The second-generation Creta was launched in March 2020 and has been a consistent best-seller in its segment. However, Hyundai is not resting on its laurels and is preparing to launch a facelifted version of the Creta in early 2024. The Creta facelift will feature some significant changes in its design, equipment, and safety. Here are some of the key details about the upcoming Hyundai Creta facelift model like Exterior Looks and Interior Features.
Follow Us on Google News
Hyundai Creta facelift Exterior Looks
The Creta facelift will sport a new front-end design that is inspired by the latest Hyundai Tucson. The most noticeable change is the new ‘parametric grille’ that covers the entire width of the front fascia and integrates the LED daytime running lamps (DRLs) in a unique way. The DRLs have a fin-shaped design that makes them look like they are part of the grille when turned off. The headlights are also positioned lower on the bumper and have a more rectangular shape than the current model. The rear-end of the Creta facelift will also get some tweaks, such as sharper-looking taillights, a re-profiled boot lid, and a redesigned plastic panel that connects the two taillights. The Creta facelift will also get new alloy wheels and LED light bars at the front and rear.
Hyundai Creta facelift Interior Features
The Creta facelift’s interior will have a similar layout and dashboard to the existing model, but it will also have some new amenities. The new 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster, which is comparable to the one seen in the Alcazar, is the most significant addition. Hyundai’s BlueLink connected car technology, which offers new safety features including stolen vehicle monitoring, stolen vehicle immobilization, and valet parking mode and can all be accessible via your phone, will also be updated for the Creta facelift. A panoramic sunroof, cooled front seats, a touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay support, ambient lighting, and an air purifier are other items that will remain available in the Creta facelift.
- The Hyundai Creta facelift was revealed in Indonesia earlier this week and is expected to be launched in India in the second half of 2022.
- The Creta facelift will feature Hyundai’s new ‘parametric grille’, new split headlamps, redesigned LED tail lights and tailgate, and new alloy wheels.
- The Creta facelift will also get a new 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster, updated BlueLink connected car technology, and ADAS (advanced driver assistance system) features such as lane keep assist, blind spot monitor, adaptive cruise control, rear cross-traffic collision avoidance assist and autonomous emergency braking with forward collision avoidance.
- The Creta facelift will continue to be powered by the same 1.5-litre petrol, 1.5-litre diesel, and 1.4-litre turbo-petrol engines as the current model.
- The prices for the Creta facelift are expected to start at INR 11.5 lakhs and go up to INR 17.5 lakhs, depending on the variant.
|Expected Launch Date||Price in India|
|Second half of 2022||INR 11.5 – 17.5 lakhs|
Also Read this: