The S Cross is a crossover SUV from Maruti Suzuki that offers a blend of style, performance, comfort, and safety. The S Cross was first launched in India in 2015 and has received several updates since then. The latest version of the S Cross is expected to hit the Indian market in 2024 with some significant changes and improvements. In this article, we will take a look at some of the key features of the upcoming S Cross, focusing on its exterior look, safety features, and crash test ratings.
Follow Us on Google News
Upcoming Maruti Suzuki S Cross Exterior Look – Photos
The upcoming S Cross will sport a new design that will make it look more rugged and aggressive than the current model. Some of the expected changes in the exterior look are:
- A new octagonal grille with chrome accents and a prominent Suzuki logo.
- All-New LED headlamps with DRLs & LED fog lamps.
- A redesigned bumper with skid plates and air intakes.
- New alloy wheels with a dual-tone finish.
- Functional Roof rails, shark fin antenna, and rear spoiler.
- LED tail lamps with a signature pattern.
- A revised rear bumper with reflectors and dual exhaust tips.
The upcoming S Cross will also have a larger dimensions than the current model, which will enhance its road presence and cabin space. The expected dimensions of the New S Cross are:
- Length: 4,300 mm
- Width: 1,785 mm
- Height: 1,595 mm
- Wheelbase: 2,600 mm
- Boot space: 375 litres
Upcoming Maruti Suzuki S Cross Safety Features
The upcoming S Cross will come with a host of safety features that will ensure the protection of the occupants and the vehicle. Some of the expected safety features of upcoming scross are:
- Dual front airbags For Driver & Copassanger, side airbags, and curtain airbags.
- ABS with EBD and brake assist.
- Electronic stability control and traction control.
- Hill hold control and hill descent control.
- The ISOFIX child seat anchors
- Rear seat belt reminder.
- Reverse parking camera and sensors.
- Dual sensor brake support (automated emergency braking).
- Lane departure prevention and warning.
- Traffic sign recognition and eCall.
Crash Test Ratings
The upcoming S Cross is expected to perform well in the crash tests conducted by various agencies. The current model of the S Cross has received a 5-star rating from Euro NCAP and ASEAN NCAP for adult occupant protection and a 4-star rating for child occupant protection. The upcoming S Cross is likely to retain or improve these ratings with its improved structure and safety features.
A great crossover SUV that will provide consumers with a lot of value is the New S Cross. It will stick out from the crowd thanks to its unique external appearance. It will rank among the safest vehicles in its class thanks to a complete safety package as well. In India, the New S Cross is anticipated to go on sale in 2024 for between Rs. 10 lakh and Rs. 15 lakh (ex-showroom). It will face competition from the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Maruti Brezza, Mahindra XUV300, Kia Seltos, Tata Nexon, and Hyundai.
Upcoming Maruti Suzuki S Cross Detail
|New octagonal grille, LED headlamps and tail lamps, redesigned bumpers, new alloy wheels, roof rails, spoiler, etc.
|Dual front airbags, side airbags, curtain airbags, ABS with EBD, ESC, TC, hill hold control, hill descent control, ISOFIX, reverse parking camera and sensors, dual sensor brake support, lane departure prevention and warning, traffic sign recognition, eCall
|Crash Test Ratings
|5-star rating from Euro NCAP and ASEAN NCAP for adult occupant protection; 4-star rating for child occupant protection
Also Read This: