The Tata Harrier is one of the most popular SUVs in India, offering a spacious cabin, powerful performance, and attractive design. However, the Harrier has been facing stiff competition from rivals like the Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, and MG Hector. To keep up with the changing market trends and customer preferences, Tata Motors is planning to launch a facelifted version of the Harrier by October 2023. The new Harrier facelift will come with several updates on the exterior, interior, and features front, making it more appealing and modern.
Follow Us on Google News
Tata Harrier Facelift Exterior Looks
The new Harrier facelift will sport a fresh exterior design that will draw inspiration from the Curvv concept showcased by Tata Motors at the Auto Expo 2023. The front fascia will get a new grille with vertical slats, a revised bumper, and vertically stacked headlamps with LED DRLs. A full LED light bar above the grille will connect the headlamps, giving the SUV a distinctive look. The side profile will remain largely unchanged, except for a new set of alloy wheels. The rear section will feature a new LED taillight cluster with a connected look, and a mildly altered tailgate design.
Upcoming Tata Harrier Facelift Interior Features
The interior of the new Harrier facelift will also get a major overhaul, with a new dashboard layout, new textures and shades, and revised upholstery. The highlight of the cabin will be a new 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system that will support Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, and iRA connected car technology. The SUV will also get a new fully digital instrument cluster, a six-way power adjustable driver seat with memory and welcome function, and an ambient lighting system. Other features that will be carried over from the current model include a panoramic sunroof, ventilated front seats, wireless charging, auto-dimming IRVM, all-wheel disc brakes, EPB, cruise control, an air purifier, automatic climate control, and more than 200 voice commands in six languages.
- The Tata Harrier facelift is expected to launch by October 2023 in India.
- The SUV will get updated exterior and interior design elements based on the Curvv concept.
- The SUV will also get new features like ADAS, a 360-degree camera, a larger touchscreen infotainment system, and a digital instrument cluster.
- The SUV will continue to be power by a 2.0-litre turbo-diesel engine that produces 170hp and 350Nm of torque.
- The SUV will compete with the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara, Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, MG Astor, Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder, Volkswagen Taigun, and Skoda Kushaq.
|Expected Launch Date||Expected Price in India|
|October 2023||Rs 15 lakh – Rs 23 lakh|
Many People Read This: