Up to five people may travel in the upcoming Maruti Suzuki S-Cross 2024 C1-segment SUV. It is expected to go on sale in India by January 2024, with prices ranging from Rs. 10.00 lakh to Rs. 15.00 lakh. In order to compete with vehicles like the Renault Duster, Nissan Kicks, Hyundai Creta, Skoda Kushaq, Volkswagen Taigun, and Kia Seltos, the new S-Cross 2024 will be available with a mild hybrid system, a fresh look, and a variety of features. Details about the upcoming Maruti S Cross’s stunning exterior and interior features are provided here.
Follow Us on Google News
Upcoming Maruti S Cross Exterior Looks
The new S-Cross 2024 will get the crossover-like exterior and have a more rugged, SUV-like appearance. It will also get a silver skid plate, a new huge gloss black grille, LED headlamps, reprofiled bumpers, and a new housing for the circular fog lamps. Aside from the new alloy wheels and roof rails, the side profile won’t change much. Additionally, a new bumper, LED taillamps, and a spoiler will be added to the back end.
Upcoming Maruti S Cross Interior Features
The new S-Cross 2024’s inside will maintain the black-themed dashboard with a sizable floating 9.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Dual-zone climate control, a 360-degree camera, cruise control, keyless entry and start, leather seats, and a sunroof are other features that are likely to be present. The fuel tank will hold 47 liters of petrol and have a 430-liter capacity.
- The new S-Cross 2024 is expected to be powered by the same 1.5-litre K-Series petrol engine from the current-gen model that produces 103bhp and 138Nm of torque.
- The engine will be paired with either a five-speed manual or a four-speed torque converter automatic transmission.
- The new S-Cross 2024 will also feature a mild-hybrid system that will improve the fuel efficiency and performance.
- The expected mileage of the new S-Cross 2024 is 21.28 kmpl for the manual variant and 20.41 kmpl for the automatic variant.
- The new S-Cross 2024 has not been tested by an NCAP body yet.
|Expected Launch Date
|Price in India
|Rs. 10.00 – 15.00 lakh
Many People Read This: