– BMW XM Hybrid is a new full-size luxury SUV that was launched in India on December 10, 2022. It is the first M model with a plug-in hybrid powertrain and the second car developed entirely by BMW M.
– BMW XM Hybrid features a twin-turbo V-8 engine and an electric motor that combine to produce 644 horsepower and 590 pound-feet of torque. It can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in 4.3 seconds and has a top speed of 249 km/h.
– BMW XM Hybrid offers a mileage of 61.9 kmpl and has a driving range of 427 km. It can run on pure electric mode for up to 88 km and has intelligent driving modes for full flexibility.
– BMW XM Hybrid has a bold and expressive design, with a parametric front grille, H-signature LED DRLs, projector headlamps, sporty skid plate and diamond cut alloy wheels. It also has a floating roof design, with parametric design C-pillar garnish and sporty bridge type roof rails.
– BMW XM Hybrid has a spacious and luxurious interior, with semi-leatherette upholstery, voice-enabled smart electric sunroof and dashcam with dual camera. It also has a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster and a 12.8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity.
– BMW XM Hybrid is priced at Rs. 2.60 crore (ex-showroom Delhi) and is available in seven colours - Black Sapphire metallic , M Carbon Black metallic, M Marina Bay Blue metallic, Cape York Green metallic, Dravit Grey metallic M Toronto Red metallic and Mineral White metallic.