– Honda Activa Electric is the first electric scooter from Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India, which is expected to launch in India in December 2023 or early 2024.
– Honda Activa Electric will have a top speed of around 80 kmph and will offer various riding modes for different terrains and conditions. It will also have a smart ECU that will monitor the battery status and performance.
– Honda Activa Electric will be the first product of Honda’s electric two-wheeler portfolio in India, which will include 10 EV models in the next five years. Honda has also partnered with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) to establish a network of battery swapping stations across the country.
– Honda Activa Electric will be the ultimate eco-friendly scooter that combines impressive presence, high performance, supreme efficiency and electrification. It will be the perfect choice for those who want to experience the best of both worlds.
– Honda Activa Electric will be priced at around Rs. 1.10 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) and will be available in six colours - Black Sapphire metallic , M Carbon Black metallic, M Marina Bay Blue metallic, Cape York Green metallic, Dravit Grey metallic , M Toronto Red metallic and Mineral White metallic.