– Hyundai Exter is available in two CNG variants, which are S CNG and SX CNG. These variants are powered by a 1.2-litre bi-fuel Kappa petrol engine that can run on both petrol and CNG.
– The CNG variants of Hyundai Exter offer a mileage of 27.1 km/kg, which is higher than the petrol variants that offer a mileage of 17.52 kmpl. The CNG tank capacity is 60 litres.
– The Hyundai Exter comes with a 20.32 cm (8-inch) touchscreen infotainment system with multi-language UI support (10 regional and 2 international languages) and ambient sounds of nature with 7 acoustic profiles. It also has wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity.
– The Hyundai Exter offers various safety features, such as dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, rear view camera, speed sensing auto door lock, impact sensing auto door unlock and emergency stop signal.
– The CNG variants of Hyundai Exter are priced at Rs. 8.24 lakh for the S CNG and Rs. 8.94 lakh for the SX CNG (ex-showroom Delhi). The CNG variants are Rs. 70,000 more expensive than the corresponding petrol variants.