One of the most well-liked small SUVs in India is the Tata Nexon, which has a roomy interior, an attractive exterior, and many amenities. The engines in the Nexon have been modified to be BS6 Phase 2 compliance, Real Driving Emission (RDE) compliant, and E20 fuel ready. The new engines offer increased efficiency, refinement, and performance while minimizing their negative effects on the environment. Here are some of the most significant adjustments and features of the Tata Nexon BS6 Phase 2 in 2023.
Two engine choices are still available for the 2023 Tata Nexon BS6 Phase 2: a 1.2-liter turbocharged Petrol engine and a 1.5-liter turbocharged diesel engine. Either a 6-speed manual gearbox or a 6-speed automated manual transmission (AMT) is attached to each engine. The engines have undergone a tuning process to improve responsiveness, low-end performance, and noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) levels.
The Petrol engine generates 170 Nm of torque between 1750 and 4000 rpm and 120 PS of power at 5500 rpm. It meets with RDE requirements and is E20-fuel ready, allowing it to operate on Petrol that has been mixed with ethanol and contains up to 20% ethanol. 17.10 km/l is the fuel efficiency of the Petrol engine.
The diesel engine generates 260 Nm of torque between 1500 and 2750 rpm and 110 PS of power at 4000 rpm. Additionally, it meets with RDE requirements, provides greater low-end performance, and increases fuel economy. Fuel economy for the diesel engine is 24.10 kmpl for the AMT version and 23.20 kmpl for the manual variant4.
Tata Nexon BS6 Phase 2 On-Road Price
The pricing range for the 2023 Tata Nexon BS6 Phase 2 is Rs 7.99 to Rs 13.99 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The customer’s choice of city, state, variation, and extras will affect the on-road cost. The Nexon’s on-road cost in India, however, is roughly estimated to be between Rs 9.25 lakh and Rs 16.50 lakh rupees.
Modifications and Features
With the exception of a new emblem designating BS6-2 compliance, the 2023 Tata Nexon BS6 Phase 2 does not differ much from the last model in terms of appearance. It does, however, include a few new features that improve the consumers’ safety, comfort, and convenience.
Among the new features are:
- All variations come equipped with idle stop start, which helps save fuel and cut pollutants.
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) to improve safety and reduce stress when driving
- Quieter cabin with decreased noise vibration and hum levels for a calmer in-cabin experience
- Increased standard warranty from the previous 2 years/75,000 km guarantee to 3 years/1 lakh km.
Additionally, the Nexon keeps providing features like:
- Hill hold control, traction control, brake disc wiping, dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, corner stability control, electronic stability program, ISOFIX child seat anchors, and rear parking sensors with cameras.
- Projector headlights with LED DRLs, cornering fog lamps, and LED taillamps
- Rear AC vents, automated temperature control, and an electric sunroof
- A 7-inch touchscreen Harman-Kardon infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility
- Cruise control, several driving modes (Eco, City, and Sport).
- Steering-wheel audio controls
Push-button start/stop and wipers with rain sensing
- Keyless access
People also read This : Tata Nexon facelift : Launch
A mix of elegance, size, features, and performance can be found in the 2023 Tata Nexon BS6 Phase 2, an upgrade to an already remarkable small SUV. The new engines provide improved drivability and refinement along with being more economical and ecologically friendly. Customers’ safety and comfort are increased by the additional features, which also provide a hassle-free ownership experience and a longer guarantee. For anybody searching for a flexible and dependable SUV, the Nexon is a top competitor in its class.