How to Fix BGMI Lag Issue: Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) is a popular battle royale game that is enjoyed by millions of players around the world. However, some players may experience lag or frame drops while playing the game. This can be frustrating and make it difficult to play the game effectively.
There are a number of things that you can do to fix BGMI lag issue. Here are some of the most common solutions:
- Check your internet connection. Lag is often caused by a poor internet connection. Make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection before playing BGMI.
- Close other apps. When you are playing BGMI, close any other apps that are running in the background. This will free up memory and improve performance.
- Update your device. Make sure that your device is running the latest version of the operating system. This will help to ensure that your device is compatible with BGMI and that it is running at its best performance.
- Lower the graphics settings. If your device is not powerful enough to run BGMI at the highest graphics settings, you can lower the settings to improve performance.
- Restart your device. Sometimes, a simple restart can fix lag issues.
- Reinstall the game. If you have tried all of the above solutions and you are still experiencing lag, you can try reinstalling the game. This will reset the game and may fix any underlying problems.
Many People Read This : How to Download BGMI in Android Mobile – After Ban
If you are still having problems with BGMI lag, you can contact the game’s support team for help.
Read This : How to Download BGMI in iOS 2023 – After Ban
Here are some additional tips to help you reduce lag in BGMI:
How to Fix BGMI Lag Issue
- Play on a Wi-Fi connection. Playing on a Wi-Fi connection is always better than playing on a mobile data connection.
- Avoid playing in crowded areas. If you are playing in a crowded area, there are more devices using the same network, which can lead to lag.
- Keep your device cool. If your device gets too hot, it can cause lag. Make sure to keep your device cool by playing in a well-ventilated area or by using a cooling pad.
- Update your drivers. Make sure that your device’s drivers are up to date. Outdated drivers can cause lag and other performance issues.
By following these tips, you can reduce lag in BGMI and improve your gaming experience.