What is MGvers of MG Motor India?
To let the customers explore their creativity at MGverse, the brand will introduce five different experience centers –
- Explore & Creator’s Center: This will enable the user to customize his/her favorite MG vehicle in the metaverse by using accessories to customize it according to their needs. It will also allow customers to take virtual test drives in cities and lanes of their choice. MGverse will also allow customers to book their MG cars from the comfort of their homes.
- NFT Gallery: This will allow users to showcase MG’s finest collections and enable them to collaborate and co-create, catalog and transact NFTs on the platform. Additionally, it will also give individuals and creators an opportunity to create and earn their own NFTs.
- MG Car Club: MGCC members will have another opportunity to connect, and celebrate togetherness, through members-only events and concerts. They will also have the option to buy MG merchandise from MGverse.
- Gaming Arena: Users will get a chance to experience the rich racing history of MG. One can choose their favorite race track to run or play other sports in the sportier MG. Therefore, users can enjoy a plethora of games on the MGverse.
- MG Knowledge Centre: It will provide opportunities for our employees and partners to enhance their skills and participate in virtual training sessions, conferences, meetings.
read this also- 2022 Citroen C3 SUV to be launched in India on July 20
The platform to connect Generation Z and Generation Alpha will be available on mobile as well as other web browsers. MG intends to provide a similar experience for VR (Virtual Reality) headsets, making for a more immersive and realistic experience at home and at dealerships. The platform will be implemented in several phases and the first phase will be implemented during the upcoming festive season.