Pi Industries share price history: Pi Industries is an Indian agrochemical and specialty chemicals company that was founded in 1947.
- The company went public in 2011 and its shares were listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the National Stock Exchange (NSE) of India.
- Pi Industries’ IPO was oversubscribed by over 50 times, indicating strong investor interest in the company.
People Also Read : Hero Motocorp Share Price History
- The company’s share price at the time of its IPO was around INR 170 ($2.30 USD).
- Over the next few years, Pi Industries’ share price remained relatively stable, hovering between INR 200 ($2.70 USD) and INR 300 ($4.05 USD).
- In 2016, Pi Industries’ share price began a strong upward trend, rising from around INR 280 ($3.80 USD) in January to around INR 800 ($10.85 USD) by December.
People Also Read: Bajaj Auto Share Price History
- This surge in share price was driven by strong financial performance, with the company reporting revenue growth of over 30% and net profit growth of over 50% in fiscal year 2015-16.
- Pi Industries’ share price continued to climb in the following years, reaching a high of around INR 2,200 ($29.80 USD) in late 2019.
- However, in early 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic and the resulting economic slowdown led to a sharp drop in Pi Industries’ share price, which fell to around INR 1,100 ($14.90 USD) in March.
- Since then, the company’s share price has rebounded, and as of April 2023, it is trading at around INR 2,600 ($35.20 USD).
- Pi Industries’ strong financial performance and growth prospects continue to drive investor interest in the company, and many analysts expect its share price to continue to rise in the coming years.
Growth of pi industries
- Pi Industries has grown significantly since it started in 1947, expanding into a leading agrochemical and specialty chemicals company in India.
- The company’s revenue has grown at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of around 20% over the past five years, reaching INR 4,212 crore ($570 million USD) in fiscal year 2021.
- Pi Industries has a diverse portfolio of products, serving customers in the agriculture, pharma, and specialty chemicals sectors.
- The company has invested in research and development, with a focus on developing innovative solutions that meet the needs of its customers.
- Pi Industries has also expanded its global presence, with operations in North America, Europe, and Asia, and partnerships with leading companies in the industry.
Losses of pi industries
- Like many companies, Pi Industries has experienced setbacks and challenges over the years.
- In 2018, the company’s revenue growth was impacted by the withdrawal of certain products due to regulatory issues, which resulted in a decline in share prices.
- The COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 led to a decline in demand for some of Pi Industries’ products, particularly in the agriculture sector.
- The pandemic also disrupted supply chains and caused delays in production and delivery, which impacted the company’s financial performance.
- Pi Industries’ operations are subject to various risks, including regulatory and environmental risks, which could impact the company’s growth and financial performance in the future.